The most eco-friendly car in the world

CoffeeShopFrank

Warlord
I keep hearing about all of these electric cars they're coming out with, and I'm also hearing people talk about how they want to go green. You don't need one of the new electric cars to have an eco-friendly car. It's been kept a secret, but the truth is, the most eco-friendly car was created over thirty years ago. This car is cheap and does not require oil for fuel. The solution to our energy problem is right at our feet, guys, and now I'm going to show you the most eco-friendly car in the world.
BEHOLD, MY FRIENDS, THE MOST ECO-FRIENDLY CAR IN THE WORLD!:
Spoiler :

:p
This is the true car of the future, not the expensive ones they're releasing this year! This is the car everybody should be driving!

Yeah, but here is one made of all natural materials...

Spoiler :

LAUGHING FACE.

That car may be made of natural materials, but think about all of the trees we would have to cut down and all of the rocks we would have to kill just to make enough Flintstone cars for everyone. :p

The cozy coupe may need oil for the plastic, but it's better for the environment because it's red and yellow! :p

This car is made out of 100% grass.

Attachments

• ECO_FREINDLY_CARS_31.jpg
    ECO_FREINDLY_CARS_31.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 275
We have invented a Hydro-powered Car. Unfortunately, it requires water from the Gulf of Mexico.

Top Bottom