1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The most hatred-filled review you'll come across

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Andulias, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarda

Sarda Diety

I give up, your set in your ways to defend "sid meier's honor!" to the death. The bulk of the stuff you call me out on have common sense explanations or have been described in detail in other threads, so i'm not bothering with you anymore.

PS: I'm not suprised that you like Avatar tho, poor movie and game taste goes hand in hand I suppose :D . I am however, suprised you approve of Soren.

2. Andulias

Andulias A Stranger on a Train

I never even mentioned Sid Meier, but whatever. The bulk of the stuff I called you out has common sense explanations, yet absolutely nobody so far seems to come up with those, how convenient. And then you start insulting me personally. I am honestly surprised someone on this forum can act in such a single-minded and immature way. To me you sound like a blinded hater who refuses to accept anyone else's opinion but your own like some hot-headed teenager.

If any mod could close this thread it would be much appreciated.

3. Sarda

Sarda Diety

Yah, I'm a embarasement to the other Civ4 players. Guess that's true... I see tons of Civ4 people running in here disagreeing with me, saying G&K fixed 5, and we can all stop now!... O wait, they didn't and said the exact same thing I did "cheated" "broken" ect. For the record, you started this mess calling out Tom from the vantage that his review was just hate filled lies, then you accuse other people of being single-minded for supporting him? Ha.

4. Andulias

Andulias A Stranger on a Train

I called him out, because some of the things he said were NOT true. I called YOU out because some of the things YOU said were NOT true. yes, when people lie, I call them out on it.

I also haven't seen a single CIV fan that called it broken. Not a single one. Some didn't care much for it, but for every one of those there are many who do, including a lot converting from CIV to CiV.

it's interesting how I always support my arguments with evidence, while you just wave around statements like "the alot of us".

So where exactly are the tons of people? Link me some posts where anyone calls the expansion broken, and while you are at it, I am still waiting for that post from Soren Johnson. Or did you somehow forget about that one?

5. Sarda

Sarda Diety

I didn't lie, Tom didn't lie. Your calling people out on things that don't exist. I don't know how you equait "Didn't care for it" as being diffirent from "Broken", if the game wasn't broken they would care for it. Your evidence also amount to little beyond, "Good sales equal good game". Lastly, like I said WHEN/IF Soren gets around to it, I never said he already posted a bad review, you did. I only listed him among the people who previously publicly gave Civ5 the poor review it deserved.

http://venturebeat.com/2012/06/18/civilization-v-gods-and-kings-review/ Here another reviewer to call the game broken (since tom doesn't count), have at that for awhile.

6. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Retired Moderator Supporter

Moderator Action: You guys definitely need a pause.
    Thread closed for 24 hours.
    (please, would someone please remind me to reopen it tomorrow if I forget it?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.