The most popular word in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my name is Anarchywrksbest. This post previously contained SPAM that was posted here by my unconciuos friend beside me here. I have edited the post to remove any offensive laguage and s**t....sorry stuff.

Oh is that the way its goin 2 b

sh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucxsh!tfucx Andy u r a tosser

SPAMMER! Nothing better to do? Still no right to spam! Bad Boy!:nono: So we have:spamming, bashing other members and just being a jack@ss. MOD!

Woa there. I just got an e-mail telling me someone had replied to ine of my threads. This is the first time I have seen this. I can only assume it was my so called friend sitting beside me and his sad sense of humour. He must have done when I went to the toilet half an hour ago.

I am VERY sorry about this and I will of course kill him like the dog he is.

Should we beleive you?:D I think so, just need this thread closed.

anarchywrksbest gets a 3 day ban for spamming. Posters are responsible for anything posted under their account. Whether we believe you or not is irrelevant.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom