The mystery

Indiansmoke

Deity
Since not much discussion is happening outside team forums, I thought I might start one on a truly mysterious subject.

The mystery is:

What is Provolution doing logged in for 8 hours straight in the game?

I have thought of some possible answers.

A. He loves looking at Stonehenge
B. He has found a way of gaining 1 hammer per hour towards the next build, by clicking on complex tile sequences.
C. Somehow his msn messenger has been routed through the game chat, and he is just chatting to friends
D. Worker moves are indeed complex

I am leaning towards B myself since I know what a canning devil he is :D

You got me, its actually E)! Good to see you again Indie, I thought you had gone into retirement there in Greece (was it 42 years old retirement age down there, I can clearly see the financial and expansive element down there :) ).

E is - dinner time jumped on me, then some work.

I will not be baited into some metagame insult exchange out here in the main forum, and keep it at a team forum level, until there is something to discuss. I had it with these exchanges in our previous game, and I think relations should develop naturally between the teams and be done through the correct channels, in-game.

I don't suppose you could avoid doing so in the future, it seems to happen on a semi-regular basis which puts needless pressure on the server and makes it more liable for a crash.

Your location says London so not sure why you're having dinner at 9am but whatever floats your boat!

I am traveling, so you can call it a timezone thing. This issue could have been resolved differently, or done through a PM to me, and I would have responded to it. Posts like this in the main forum is nothing but metagame baiting meant to change in-game diplomacy.

You got me, its actually E)! Good to see you again Indie, I thought you had gone into retirement there in Greece (was it 42 years old retirement age down there, I can clearly see the financial and expansive element down there :) ).

E is - dinner time jumped on me, then some work.

I will not be baited into some metagame insult exchange out here in the main forum, and keep it at a team forum level, until there is something to discuss. I had it with these exchanges in our previous game, and I think relations should develop naturally between the teams not due to some past quarrels between individual members, and be done through the correct channels, in-game.

There was no intention to insult you Provo, just saw the 8 hour log in and I thought I make a joke.

Retirement is further than ever the way things are going here by btw!

edit-@ Provolution

If you say so, i found it an attempt to create a bit of lighthearted inter-team conversation to which you've overreacted to ever so slightly. I also completely fail to see how this would affect any in-game diplomacy but perhaps we just have a different outlook on how this game is/will be played!

I am open to have fun bantering in the forum here, but I would like the game to proceed a bit first.

Ok guys, enough! You figured us out :lol:

Yes, we were in fact doing option B.) to get bonus hammers! The secret code is: Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Select Start :D

...And we would have had it all to ourselves if it wasn't for you pesky kids! :cringe:

I am open to have fun bantering in the forum here, but I would like the game to proceed a bit first.

Could you give us a turn number, we wouldn't want to disturb you prematurely again :)

Ok guys, enough! You figured us out :lol:

Yes, we were in fact doing option B.) to get bonus hammers! The secret code is: Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Select Start :D

...And we would have had it all to ourselves if it wasn't for you pesky kids! :cringe:

Ah, so you haven't worked out what adding triangle square to the mix will do...

You mean create a immense singularity destroying at least five dimensions with it's gravitational pull? :confused:

Been there, done that. :p

...I still hear the screams of the sixty-second dimension in my sleep. :sad:

Hmm... there must not be much discussion going on in The Kingdom of Merlot if we are looking outside the team forum for conversation;)... As fun as this superfluous meta game conversation is, I actually have a legitimate issue that needs discussion, and I see no reason to start a new thread when this one was just conveniently started...

I think I should let classy, or DaveMCW address the particulars.

EDIT: NVM the issue has been resolved.

It's more discussion honestly. No where near the poll madness described in the UN forum.

Someone once thought about a poll in a CDZ team many a year ago, I think we kicked them off the team ;)

A. He loves looking at Stonehenge

I thought you were joking at first, but it looks like now that you were not. Hmm! I thought already we had an issue before about not divulging hidden info to everyone in public unless you meet them all first?

Top Bottom