The NESer Neptune's Pride Thread!

Prospo, don't give away my name to mean people on the internet please, and definitely don't say I'm about to win, because I'm about to lose everything in battle against Wonderslime. Gimpchimp will probably have a field day with that. Eh, I was boxed in without allies, so it was my only real chance to break out of my 12-star peninsula. :(

Alternatively, once my fleet gets ground up, we might be able to talk diplomacy again, as it's effectively tabula rasa for me. :p

Sorry Iggy... I really actually hate to put a big dent in you so early, even if you were the aggressor. I've gotta look out for my own. :( It's... so early though. Really, anything could happen.

Hahah... well, I really had little choice, it was either go big early, or slowly let you and qoou grow overwhelmingly powerful while I was stuck in a corner for at least the first four days. We might be able to work something out though, since I no longer possess any real means to damage you. :p

Aughhhhh... and my world is imploding! So early, too. :/

Oh well. I just hate it when the MIA players come to life when you really, really, least need it to happen. That's the game, I suppose.

Actually, I am hiding under a pile of coats, in a quantum-shielded bunker at the core of a giant ice planet drifting in deep space shielded by a plasma nebula.

With everyone fighting everyone outside my borders, its tempting to feel like an evil genius, but I think its rather just my success at avoiding major confrontations thus far :)

I'd be totally in for another game. I keep monitoring this thread, but you constantly start games without me. Cmon guys! xD

terrance, I am very sorry, I was unnecessarily mean to you.

-That $50 I gave you before retroactively paid for that fine
-That is the confusing part of tech trading: WS4=Weapons level 2, ect
-That is true
-I didn't. My brother had friends over and they were messing with the computer, and they logged on by accident since it was a bookmark near a game they liked
-Seeing that I paid the fine retroactively, you will conduct future deals with me. And if you reject that, return the 50 credits, at payday, or else.

EDIT: Uhhuh. That came about 1 minute too late. :dunno:

-That $50 I gave you before retroactively paid for that fine

I used that $50 on the shipping fees for free techs, that I assumed Iggy was going to send to you for $50 anyway, but now realize that you and Iggy don't actually seem to have a tech pact going on.

But anyway. Please forgive me for being unnecessarily nasty.

Top Bottom