The NESer Neptune's Pride Thread!

Hey guys - just a question from the side, but since many of us are playing with pseudonyms, who is who in our game? I know everybody in my own proximity, but not so much for everyone else. :)

Terrance has, predictably, invaded me. Time to help out in dealing with that little 'bravado' thing Thlayli mentioned.

So who all wants another game after one of these two ends? Kraznaya, me, Thlayli, lj, have expressed interest.

Wonderslime, the Chamber of Lords is presenting terms for your surrender, if you can check Kappa Algieba to respond that would be great. ;)

EDIT: And in general, we Civfanatics should probably start strategizing here to come up with a plan to kill off gimpchimp, who has some serious attitude problems.

Wonderslime, the Chamber of Lords is presenting terms for your surrender, if you can check Kappa Algieba to respond that would be great. ;)

EDIT: And in general, we Civfanatics should probably start strategizing here to come up with a plan to kill off gimpchimp, who has some serious attitude problems.

Seconded. Currently sending a 70-ship fleet into him. Need to hold back garrisons to protect against his boy light blue :/.

So light blue did nothing in this game but join and help him out? Sounds like a smurf account to me... or more likely a friend who he invited into the game, a friend who's not super-interested in actually playing. :p

So light blue did nothing in this game but join and help him out? Sounds like a smurf account to me... or more likely a friend who he invited into the game, a friend who's not super-interested in actually playing. :p

gimpchimp sent a 70-stack towards me, to get crushed by superior weapons tech + defender's advantage. That makes me estimate his presence by light blue's home at some 40-odd ships. Light blue chose to not fight with his 100 ships and headed south instead. Take that as you will.

Edit:
Kraznaya, qoou, Thlayli, lj, Wonderslime

Hahaha, no, I don't think so. I'm through with collaborating with NESers; faithless psychopaths.

Better Civfan than Fourchan.

EDIT: Weird, that website's name is censored? Since when?

EDIT: Weird, that website's name is censored? Since when?
Since several years ago. It's, uh, not clear why. It's like censoring the word "Hitler" to prevent neo-Nazis from making posts.

Top Bottom