The NESer Neptune's Pride Thread!

Relying on you guys to update me on any major invents in our 64 player game... Can't access it from work, and local mobile internet is also down due to the winter storms :/

GemHound, I am inclined to interpret your assault on BetaNekkar as a declaration of war.

!HELLO! - The game is going to be over very shortly, I am dying in an epic war after playing this for weeks on end - oh forget it :p

We shall mourn your loss after we spend the millions Tunafishsalad paid us to leave you three alone. :mischief:

Oh its like that is it? Tell me, how much is my betrayal worth? :)

No, I'm just kidding :p

Except I don't smoke. I like cookies though. Chocolate would be even better. Make sure it's Valrhona, I love that one. Guanaja if you can get it.

Well *ssf*ck tunafish. That's a pretty well done backstab there. >.> I don't see any resistance... within the shot anyway.

EDIT: That's a compliment, you heartless piece of cr*p.

EDITEDIT: That was also a compliment.

Anyway, Pi Anilnam game analysis. I was WAY too nice. I went back and calculated, and I had a net deficit of over 13000 credits in tech trades, most of that representing aid towards various allies and NESers in their time of need. In the future, I must at least break even with all trades with transfer costs.

On the other thand, in the RP game I was way too mercenary. Most of the players are actively avoiding trading with me because they rationalize I will immediately turn around and resell their techs (although they do that to my techs anyway). The fact that I offer a plethory of services (insurance, banking, escourt, etc.) also seemed to be a turn off as well.

Anyway, I'm leaving the Aries Corporation behind for the next game. Meet the Recterian Council!

Here's my other ally, wenatchee, invading me, after I was a vital ally, cooperated with him countless times over two weeks, and fought side by side with him to defeat Graulk who had been threatening him all game:

This game is brutal. I don't think I'll be returning to NP!!!

Daft, you've got me! ;) For, like, a few hours. I've got a small refugee fleet on some sort of nomadic pilgrimage targeted at the south, but... we'll see!

My Story. The album of my part in the universe.

Nice, tux! Just a shame you were prepared to watch me and thomas die at the end (sting).

Daft, you've got me! ;) For, like, a few hours. I've got a small refugee fleet on some sort of nomadic pilgrimage targeted at the south, but... we'll see!

After this game I count you and Terrance as bro's. I know where I stand with everyone else!

As I didn't realize this was ending so quickly, I'll go ahead and post this: http://imgur.com/otmnBGs.

For what it's worth Daft, I wasn't trying to leave you out to dry. I'm student teaching 7a-3p, then I work 3p-11p, and if I'm lucky I can try to sleep from 11p-7a (though travel times make it more like midnight to 6am).

I've not actually paid much attention to the game for the past couple weeks, and keeping up with diplo from days before has been difficult at best.

My Story. The album of my part in the universe.

Nice work! :clap:

I'll clarify the tiny bit concerning me: I was actually attacked at PiEtaGirtab by AndronicusThaddeus at the beginning, after I practically emptied it to race for BetaMerope (stupid, noobish decision, but if successful it would have put an end to the war almost instantaneously).

Top Bottom