The NESer Paradox Games Thread

My schedule unfortunately is too erratic to allow my participation, but I'll be watching with interest and can be an understudy to an understudy, I guess.

I'm interested. Irish/Welsh Petty Kingdoms are what I'm used to playing, but I can try anywhere. Weekends are now my best time, though nothing is perfect.

AVAILABILITY EDIT: Available evenings on Saturday, Sundays, Mondays. Once a time is set, I'll need good notice to changes so I can negotiate it on the home front...

Calling All Prospective NESers Who Own CK2 AND EU4

I am proposing we attempt an experiment.

A weekly play-session of CK2 which will eventually convert to EU4, beginning in 867 and going all the way to the 19th century. 1000 years of simulated history. Applications of interest will be accepted, weighted in favor of people who have good Paradox experience and weekend availability. You don't have to own the converter DLC since I have it.

People who die will be bumped to the bottom of the alternates list.

We will take a roster of 7, with 3 or more alternates to be slotted in if and when other people don't show up. Please express your interest here and at least two areas where you would like to start, and I will add you as a starter or an alternate depending on how much I like you. If you haven't already, friend me on steam as Atraxes.

Dramatis Personae

1. Thlayli - Italy/Socotra/Brittany

Understudies

You have my axe!

My preferences are a petty Norse Kingdom, Scotland, or somewhere Baltic.

Rapidly filling up.

Dramatis Personae

2. Lord Iggy - Norse/Scotland/Baltic
3. Tuxedohamm - Irish/Welsh
4. Ork - Sweden/Brandenburg/Anjou/Khazar
5. TMG - Makuria/Meryas
6. Perfectionist - Greece/Germany
7. cicero - Southern Francia/Upper Burgundy/Great Moravia

Understudies

1. Shadowbound?
2. Gem Hound?
3. Erez

Since you've moaned at me, sign me up. My weekend availability will likely spotty at best for a while. Something Greek or German, I suppose.

Calling All Prospective NESers Who Own CK2 AND EU4

I am proposing we attempt an experiment.

A weekly play-session of CK2 which will eventually convert to EU4, beginning in 867 and going all the way to the 19th century. 1000 years of simulated history. Applications of interest will be accepted, weighted in favor of people who have good Paradox experience and weekend availability. You don't have to own the converter DLC since I have it.

People who die will be bumped to the bottom of the alternates list.

We will take a roster of 7, with 3 or more alternates to be slotted in if and when other people don't show up. Please express your interest here and at least two areas where you would like to start, and I will add you as a starter or an alternate depending on how much I like you. If you haven't already, friend me on steam as Atraxes.

Dramatis Personae

Understudies

okay

Southern Francia/Upper Burgundy/Great Moravia

I'd play but there'd be sync issues :(

I'm definitely interested. Last time I played CK2 crashed on startup though and I've never managed to become anything but a duchy. That said... If I join 867, without having any modpacks, then I can still play right?

I'd like something German myself, preferably Wirtemberg.

The moose man speaks true.

CK2 with people from different continents is impossible. I hope you're all aware of that.

The moose man speaks true.

All of the 7 main roster players are in North America.

I think we have a good lineup now, though I'll be happy to add more alternates. Feel free to edit your general availability into your post of interest and I'll get working on negotiating a time that will work for all of us.

All of the 7 main roster players are in North America.

I think we have a good lineup now, though I'll be happy to add more alternates. Feel free to edit your general availability into your post of interest and I'll get working on negotiating a time that will work for all of us.
So what times are you guys mainly going to play?

I got a pretty stable and speedy internet so I'm not too worried...

Top Bottom