the netherlands wont go to the WK

do you think its bad the netherlands wont go to the WK?

• yes,i am crying every day

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • no,i hate those dutch bastards

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • what is the WK?

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • i dont care

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Hitro
That IS funny, VERY funny to be precise! :lol:
You're squizing my balls here, Hitro. As if Germany's got a top team. [punch]

Seriously, the players are very good, individually. Even our second team would be good. But the guys were just so immensely lazy; they brought it on themselves.

When we have to qualify for the European Championship, I'd suggest playing with almost a completely new team. We got good players in excess.

Originally posted by IceBlaZe
Not as funny as a 1-5 at munich.
Hmm, depends on the perspective. But fact is that the 1-5 was meaningless as both teams qualified for the World Cup, while Holland is out. ;)

By the way, there's a 7-1 coming to my mind... :p :lol:

Originally posted by Matrix
Seriously, the players are very good, individually. Even our second team would be good. But the guys were just so immensely lazy; they brought it on themselves.
That's what makes it funny. If they were total crap and would lose nobody would care. But it was their own fault, that's what one can laugh about.
Honestly Holland should have won both the World Cup in 98 and EURO 2000. They were the best in both competitions. But did they win? No. So... :lol:

Your problem, Philippe, is that you are frustrated with the fact Belgian football actually sucks even more than Dutch football. We are a great footballnation, but our players just don't have the mentality to work......they're all over-paid lazy-*ss dumb football-players......but they're all players with extroardinary talent. Why hasn't Holland ever won the World Championship? Because we want to do it too damn beautiful. Play ugly for once, just to win damnit!!! Holland is the only great football nation without a WC title...

Originally posted by MrPresident
The Dutch don't deserve to go. The Irish and Portugese were so much better than them in the qualifing stage. Personally I think that the Dutch are way too over-rated (not as much as England but still over-rated).

I think you don't know much about football....

When we have to qualify for the European Championship, I'd suggest playing with almost a completely new team. We got good players in excess.

Hell yeah! I name Rafael van der Vaart, Robin van Persie, Maarten Stekelenburg, Youssouf Hersi.......wait, not gonna tell ya'all to kill which players......cuz these guys are going to be a serious threat in 2006..........in Germany........my prediction: Germany - Holland 1-2 :D (summer 2006, in Berlin)

I think you don't know much about football....
I live football, sleep football and drink coca cola. I stand by my statement. The Dutch are over-rated. They have very good players but they doesn't mean they have a very good team. Someone like Ireland has a small squad but a tremedous team spirit. The qualifying group stage was a league and as we all know (at least those of us who follow football) the league never lies. The Dutch were simply not as good as Ireland and Portugal.

oh yes another thing.....
didnt kluivert(a moron) and davids(a horny bastard)
take nandralon?
the best players of the dutch footballteam use dope
and for the old people THEY HAVE SEXPARTIES!!!!!!

I live football, sleep football and drink coca cola. I stand by my statement. The Dutch are over-rated. They have very good players but they doesn't mean they have a very good team. Someone like Ireland has a small squad but a tremedous team spirit. The qualifying group stage was a league and as we all know (at least those of us who follow football) the league never lies. The Dutch were simply not as good as Ireland and Portugal.
I think you must make a difference between their potential and the actual outcome. Nobody can't deny that they didn't qualify, so if you rate teams only after success their are worse than Ireland and Portugal. But I think their potential is definetely bigger than Ireland's and probably not smaller than Portugal's.
That's the point where team spirit and fighting spirit come into play. A technically worse team can make up alot with that while a theoretically good team can lose (by the way that's part of the fun about the game...). That amoung other things explains why Germany and Italy have been far more successful than for example Spain.
Now team spirit etc. are much less constant than the actual abilities of the individual players and therefore the whole team. You can't say the Netherlands are generally bad in team spirit or that Ireland will profit of that in every single game.
But you can say that the Netherlands are generally better in terms of abilities. So if a tournament between them and Ireland would start now they would be the favourites despite the WC Qualification. That's what the rating is about, and that'S why I think ratings like that are useless... ;)

Originally posted by philippe
take nandralon?
Weren't it Davids and De Boer? I think that's not a dutch thing, others did it too (Couto for example). Sad enough...

Originally posted by willemvanoranje
We are a great footballnation, but our players just don't have the mentality to work......they're all over-paid lazy-*ss dumb football-players...

Football is more than just dribbling and shooting. If the Dutch players have an attitude problem, they hardly can be called good. I don't not how much is to be trusted into reports that claim the Dutch team is divided by a racial wall, but it can't be entirely baseless.

And as MrPresident already said, good individuals don't make a team. Finland, for example, has players like Hyypiä, Litmanen, Forsell, and Kolkka, but not even the most die-hard Finnish football fan would call the Finnish national team great. (As our recent 0-1 loss to Macedonia prooved :( )

oh yes another thing.....
take nandralon?
the best players of the dutch footballteam use dope
and for the old people THEY HAVE SEXPARTIES!!!!!!

Sexxparties? As in orgies?

What's wrong with orgies? :confused:

Ah well, you'll learn soon enough ;)

Originally posted by Panda

Sexxparties? As in orgies?

What's wrong with orgies? :confused:

Ah well, you'll learn soon enough ;)
well they did it the night before the match against a a team
well those players where so tired as hell.
i am not against sexparties;) (to bad i am to young and to ugly;) )
but they had ruined the match by playing as bad as hell.
so you must think proffesional.

well they did it the night before the match against a a team
well those players where so tired as hell.
i am not against sexparties;) (to bad i am to young and to ugly;) )
but they had ruined the match by playing as bad as hell.
so you must think proffesional.
It was in Denmark and they were playing a friendly match.
I guess they were just making friends with some citizens of the host nation.:D To be honoust I don't care what they do outside the field as long as they win matches that are important to win.

I think Finland has a pretty ok team.........hope Litmanen comes back to Ajax....

Scotts.....eeer....sorry, not a great football nation in my opinion. I'm talking about national teams, not leagues:

Brazil, Argentina, England, Germany, Italy, Spain, Holland, France, Portugal

you may add Denmark, Belgium and maybe Sweden.....although they're less than the top list I think.

Originally posted by willemvanoranje
Scotts.....eeer....sorry, not a great football nation in my opinion. I'm talking about national teams, not leagues:

I wouldn't say that the Scottish league was very good either...Its not that bad but its not a world class league. The Dutch league is better and then English league even more so...

It's a shame that Holland aren't going on one (idealistic) level - players like Davids, Kluivert and Van Nistelrooy are a joy to watch and the World Cup is the perfect stage for the great players to shine in front of billions.
But on another (more realistic) level I'm glad they're out - because that's one less hard team to beat on the way.
On balance: :goodjob:

Originally posted by Dell19

I wouldn't say that the Scottish league was very good either...Its not that bad but its not a world class league. The Dutch league is better and then English league even more so...

I agree....but beginning this season Ajax played against Celtic and lost.....on the other hand....Feyenoord won against Glasgow Rangers....so.

However Scotland only has two major teams, whereas the Dutch league has three major teams...

Originally posted by Panda

Football is more than just dribbling and shooting. If the Dutch players have an attitude problem, they hardly can be called good. I don't not how much is to be trusted into reports that claim the Dutch team is divided by a racial wall, but it can't be entirely baseless.

And as MrPresident already said, good individuals don't make a team. Finland, for example, has players like Hyypiä, Litmanen, Forsell, and Kolkka, but not even the most die-hard Finnish football fan would call the Finnish national team great. (As our recent 0-1 loss to Macedonia prooved :( )

We suck?
Say that to Portugal! No 1 in WC... yeah right!

Lost 3 - 1 to the team which has lost many times to Cypros.

Indeed, you haven't watched much football. Portugal is much better than before (actually since the WC four years ago), but Ireland...no. They got the best supporters there are, but they are certainly not one of te best; far from it.

It's true what willem said: the Netherlands has always had a top-of-the-world football team, but never won a world championship. It's too sad. :(

Originally posted by Juize
We suck?
Say that to Portugal!

Hehe :D

You didn't take that match seriously, now did you? ;)

Portugal definitely didn't :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Matrix
It's true what willem said: the Netherlands has always had a top-of-the-world football team, but never won a world championship. It's too sad. :(

Always?

Since 1974 no doubt, but before that? :confused:

Top Bottom