1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The New LHs Database

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by IgorS, Feb 25, 2010.

1. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

These forums have become a lot more ridiculous in the past few months... :rolleyes:

2. Civciv5

Civciv5 Grand Emperor

A lot of leaderheads have been added the past month,especially the fantastic ones by Novator,maybe you should update the list.

3. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

I don't know if this list is being updated anymore. Who is responsible for updating it? I thought IgorS was inactive now.

4. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

Inactive? He seems to be visiting the forums, according to that "last active" part of his profile. Yet it doesn't mean, he's actually posting, or something.

5. CivDad

CivDad King of Garama

He's not posting.

6. IgorS

IgorS Your ad could be here!

I'm still here. I am going to update the list, don't worry.

7. arkguy

arkguy Warlord

Great data base! Alot of good stuff here, thank you. Have added it to the one I'm creating.

8. IgorS

IgorS Your ad could be here!

Not "a lot", but "pretty much everything". I haven't checked in a while (since I don't care about Civ IV at all now), but I think I will update it soon with newer LHs.

9. TheLastOne36

TheLastOne36 Deity

Such a shame that Oda Nobunaga and Tokugawa rework LH's from Triver's thread never got completed. :sad:

Wtf even happened there? I read a few pages but I am still terribly confused. Do I even want to know?

10. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

It is quite a mystery to most, and impossible to explain unless you suspend all sense of reality. Anyway, it is a damn shame we lost the Tokugawa LH, because it would have been a great addition to the community and certainly would have got a spot in my mod. I guess if anybody has the leaderhead, even if unfinished, they should post it so we could get it up. I doubt that will happen though.