The Newest Epsilonian!

General_W

Councilor & Merlot Noble
Hey all, wanted to share the happy news – my wife gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl this morning after 12+ hours of labor.

We’ve named her Evangeline … it means bearer of good news :)

Here’s some pics:

The most beautiful baby girl ever

Proud Pappa

I think I’ll post an announcement in the Civ4 UN at some point, but right now, I think I’m going to go back to bed. :)

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD...
Psalms 127:3

I thought that might have been why you hadn't been active on the forum (or on gmail) all day!

Congrats, finally! :clap: :hatsoff: :woohoo: [party] :band: :banana:

And what a beautiful name - as a Salvation Army person I have to throw this in... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangeline_Booth

Deepest congratulations, General_W :hatsoff:

I hope your wife recovers well, and you both get as much sleep as you possible can ;)

You're very lucky, as I'm sure you know :)

Congratulations on the changed life you now life. Now you must have to change dirty nappies( diapers), get vomit on you, early wake up calls from here crying bub. ;) In all serious, Congratulations on a beautiful baby Girl. Having a baby is one of God's miracles in life.

12 hour labour :wow: Congrats have to go to you wife for going through so much pain for this.

:D thanks all! It's been really amazing so far. Wife and baby are both doing really great.

I'm so proud and happy I could almost burst :) - Thanks for all the kind words.

Top Bottom