The Next Turn Session?

I'm thinking the next session will be Wednesday 10PM Tucson (0500 UTC Thursday).
It's unfortunate that my playing times are unlikely to attract many to the chat, but hard to avoid.

Barring any objections, I'd like "3rd city to be named later" changed to Maeve. It's build queue can be made to be Curragh=>Temple=>Worker=>Curragh. I would also humbly request a couple of warriors from a Barracks be sent to help keep my occupants happy and safe.

I'm thinking the next session will be Wednesday 10PM Tucson (0500 UTC Thursday).
It's unfortunate that my playing times are unlikely to attract many to the chat, but hard to avoid.
Wednesday, April 8th? I might be able to be involved in real time. Is Arizona on Daylight Savings Time? I'm in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex of Texas, for time reference.

Ya, Arizona doesn't celebrate MLK's birthday either. Something about them standing in the sun too long. :mischief:

Texas celebrates Confederate Heroes Day on January 19 (Robert E Lees' birthday) and has since at least the 1930s.

We also have a Confederate Memorial Day, April 26th.

Since MLK Day is the 3rd Monday in January, both it and Confederate Heroes Day can occur on the same day.

:confused: Sure we do. We weren't even the last state to do so.
I guess the media went nuts over the time period we didn't, but overlooked it when we did.

Oh, sorry. I guess I did miss (or forget) Arizona changed. Good for you. I was living in Tucson briefly then and saw U2 @ ouh of aah right after AZ said no. U2 played the song in my sig (among others) that highlighted that decision. Glad you made the change.

Friday was my wife's B-day and I completely forgot about setting up a play session.
I think Monday night will be the soonest it could be, at 10pm again. (0500 Tuesday UTC)

So when do we get to play again?

Have we decided on when to revolt? Our next tech?

I'm guessin' this Saturday, around 0900 hrs yer time, DaveShack?

I might be able to follow along on the chat thingee (first time to use it in-game, :old: that I am), but I'm not sure about trying to do that and playing the turn.

Um, we need an instruction thread for the next turn session...

Top Bottom