The Next Turn Session?

It's just like keeping a detailed turn log as you go, do a move or so, alt-tab to chat, type what you've done, alt tab back. It obviously slows you down, but not that much. I find trying to follow the instructions slows you down most, working out what you have and what you haven't got instructions for, as the detail varies from city to city and it's easy to miss something.

Will there be one more turnchat before May?

Might as well, civplayah. President DaveShack will ultimately be responsible for any actions you take, so that should take some weight off your shoulders. :)

Rather than let the game wander, I'll volunteer to be the Designated Player. Let's say Thursday night. I'll post an Instruction threa and come up with a definite time later. Thursday night/evening Pacific Time (PDT).

Rather than let the game wander, I'll volunteer to be the Designated Player. Let's say Thursday night. I'll post an Instruction threa and come up with a definite time later. Thursday night/evening Pacific Time (PDT).

You can play some TCs. I would like to play a some, though.

You can play some TCs. I would like to play a some, though.
Actuay, civplayah, this T/C would go on DaveShack's watch. I will keep in contact with you about this T/C. Hopefully you can attend and pick up some pointers.

Where is our President? Should we start a recall discussion?

Well, after the limbo period at the end of your Term, DaveShack, I finally PMd civplayah on 05/03. That was the last time I PMd him. Since then civplayah has only posted in these forums saying he was going to play the save in the near future and then asking for a postponment. President civplayah has not upheld any of the requirements of the job description.

This is normal for civplayah. You remember how he handled his Presidency in the CIV DemoGame. He appointed me as his Vice President there (actually it was King and backup) and then split. Didn't hear from him for weeks. If he didn't want the postion then and now, he should not have accepted it. This Term has been nothing but a waste of time, in regards to the President's obligations. If civplayah wanted to trash this game, he could'nt have chosen a better way. I believe we need to recall him from office. I have already received Citizen's Complaint via PM from a Hibernia citizen.

Hmm.

According to the Term III-President, no one has volunteered for the office of Vice President....

In the "Appointment Act" thread civplayah created in the main forum, he asked me if I would like to be Vice President on May 3rd. On the same day, I said I would be in this Instruction thread post. I could see civplayah was having a lot of trouble and stepped in to help. But we're now in the middle of the month and he has just bailed on all of his responsibilities. I think he needs the boot.

I can resign from the Vice President position if this will help the situation.

I can resign from the Vice President position if this will help the situation.
As VP, couldn't you just begin doing the duties of the President in his abscence? Resiging as VP seems to be the wrong decision...unless there is something in the Constitution about the matter.

As VP, couldn't you just begin doing the duties of the President in his abscence? Resiging as VP seems to be the wrong decision...unless there is something in the Constitution about the matter.

:lol: That's the same thing he did to me in the CIV DemoGame. Sorry. Been down that road.

Ah, now I understand why you want to remove him from office.

:sad:
Must be the Summertime blues.

Top Bottom