Resource icon

The Nobles' Club Bullpen: Third Cycle

Thanks Smiley! I think that everything is ready for 'hosting' my first NC game in friday. :rotfl:!!

Is it ok to host NC CXX tomorrow since I'm at home because of I'm sick and I have a little fever and nothing to do? I won't do it if you don't agree but it would be great.

As Oz-Man says: "Just drop me in the line anytime you want to!" :lol:

I can't believe this series is still going. I finally got around to re-installing Civ IV: BTS, and I am SO rusty its not even funny. I think I'll have a go at a few of these, if I can remember how to load them that is!

Sounds Great!! Welcome back Bleys!! :banana::banana::banana::rotfl:

Hey, Dalamb! There is not mapmakers listed to this round. Does it mean that you are gonna host 'em all? That sounds like you have quite much to do. Let me help ya if you like to rest. Since I'm now able to host a game and do the edits, there is no reason why I couldn't help you time to time. If you don't need help now, I'd like host 1 game next round.

:) Happy face! :)! Do you mean this round, next round or both :mischief:? Well, this round Freddy is good for me since Brennus is too close and you had the Terra-Willem plan. And I think that Frederick owns the best traits of entire game! (ORG/PHI) Traits are awesome but both, UU and UB are one big piece of trash! If you meant next round, I'd like to see- and host Roosevelt. I played my first Civ 4 game with him. He is important leader to me for me. Hannibal was requested too, I guess. Their traits still fit to same round (IND/ORG) and (FIN/CHA).

Ramses or Darius for a leader, long time we haven't played them.
Darius is one of my favorites civilization, Org/Fin is so powerful for huge empires.
Its UB is okay and its UU is great for warring in early BC.

For Ramses (Ind/Spi), I can't remember when it was the last time I played with him.
Could be interesting to play a more diplomatic game, or a wonder-spam one.

my 2 cents.

Might start with playing some Noble club games.
I'm clearly super rusty, so a game that others play and i can grab some tips and tricksz wil lhelp a lot :D

@Smilingrogue
Oh thanks, I haven't payed attention to SoM games lately.
I'll play it by the end of the week, if I can manage to find time.

My windows crashed, posting from phone. I had just a plan of next round but there may be some mistakes on it: Hannibal (CHA/FIN), Roosevelt (IND/ORG), Isabella (SPI/EXP), Kublai Khan (AGG/CRE), Suleiman (PHI/IMP). If somebody opposes please tell us the leader who you want to see in next round. Here is plan B: Hannibal (CHA/FIN), Roosevelt (IND/ORG), Alexander (PHI/AGG), Mao (PRO/EXP), Justinian:eek:(SPI/IMP). I'd like to host Roosy atleast. By th way, OZ-MAN do you want to host some game next round? Comments?

Oh, sorry! I didn't remember Tijup's requests :(. Soo Hannibal was requested in earlier page, I'd like to see Roosy and Tijup wants Darius or Rammy. Complicated. However, my numberless 'requests' dropped Hannibal out from previous round so I will give up this time and let the others choose. Hannibal an Darius cannot be in the same round if I'm correct. So, Rammy and Hannibal are in! Congratulations :banana:!! Finally my plan C is released: Hannibal (FIN/CHA), Ramesses II (SPI/IND), Mehmed II (ORG/EXP), Catherine (CRE/IMP), Alexander (AGG/PHI). Comments please.

Top Bottom