1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Nobles' Club Bullpen: Third Cycle

The Nobles' Club Bullpen: Third Cycle

1. Robert FIN

Robert FIN Monty n' Roll

Okay, lets wait. In this plan I'm interested in hosting Mehmed. I got great plan to it. By the way I already made a map for Freddy.. but its all gone. My computer crashed so I'm out from civiing for few days. Too bad. I'm still pretty sure about that I can host the game. And to Oz-Man: Want to host a NC game next round? There is Catherine waiting for ya ;)!

2. Robert FIN

Robert FIN Monty n' Roll

Oh no... My Win7 is still out of order and Freddy game is coming. Maybe its not too late to change the "host"? I'm sorry but I have no options.. My map was already been made and it was really cool :(

3. dalamb

dalamb Deity

Freddy is next week, on the 17th, so there's still time for you to recover -- unless you're sure you won't have a computer by then. If by Wednesday you still aren't able to make and post a map, I can likely do one on Thursday or Friday.

4. The Oz-Man

The Oz-Man Enter: The VAIKE!

5. tijup

tijup Warlord

don't worry about me, I played the Ramses's game from SoM. It was a fun one btw, I
    didn't post since it was an old game.

I just finished an earth18 scenario as roman's, and got a conquest win by 1150 AD, my
    best score ever, around 278k-ish.

I will play the leaders you guys select :)

6. dalamb

dalamb Deity

@Oz_Man: you should only volunteer if you'd find mapmaking fun. I don't play much Civ either these days, but enjoy mapmaking and coordinating the series. Usually, at least.

7. dalamb

dalamb Deity

I've updated the first message with a schedule based on Robert FIN's, but reordered to spread the traits out a little more:
    Anyone care to volunteer for any of them?

8. Robert FIN

Robert FIN Monty n' Roll

@Dalamb: I finished the Frederick map. I really tried to make it a working map as best I can. I mean that I fixed the computer and I'm able to play Civ again. I will host one of those leaders you mentioned above. I thought Mehmed would be nice but I'm not sure if I can wait until that. Alex is my good second choice!

9. Noble Zarkon

Noble Zarkon Elite Quattromaster - Emperor (BTS) Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

I've not been about for a while (following my Father's death lost a bit of interest) but back playing now and would love to do one of these, Ramesses would be my first choice followed by Hannibal.

10. Robert FIN

Robert FIN Monty n' Roll

I'm sorry about your fathers death :(. Must have been hard times. Welcome back anyway! Here happened a lots of things when you were gone: I joined the forums to annoy people and cook everybodys maps to "burnt chrisps" :lol:!!

Sorry for being late b/c of my own mistakes:
    NC CXXII Frederick is up!

11. Smilingrogue

Smilingrogue Raging Barbarian

Was wondering where you disappeared to, NZ. Sorry for your loss. Wish you and your family the strength to endure.

12. Noble Zarkon

Noble Zarkon Elite Quattromaster - Emperor (BTS) Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

13. Robert FIN

Robert FIN Monty n' Roll

Sorry for making the Frederick NC game "a disaster"... I just...I just failed somehow. Noble-Zarkon wants host Rammy game at least, maybe Hannibal too... I could make Alex game, but you don't have to let me destroy your Nobles' Club games anymore if you don't want to. If somebody doesn't want me to host Nobles' Club at all please let me know and I don't bother you anymore... I wan't to hear Dalambs' thoughts about my multiple failures because HE is the boss in here! In any case I shall continue playing NC games for sure :)!

14. dalamb

dalamb Deity

@NZ: I put you on the list for both leaders, but if you would prefer only one of Ramesses and Hannibal, let me know.

@Robert: Like I said in the Fred thread, if you stick to the kinds of edits listed in Message 4, you don't get a lot of objections (although there are a few people who object to any edits at all, but I ignore them).

15. GGS

GGS Warlord

@ Robert FIN
    Don't get so down on yourself. I've been in and out and about Nobles' Club long enough to remember when even dalamb made mistakes. In fact, if this club was exclusively composed of error-free folks it would have a membership of zero. As the Bruce sagely suggested, "... try, try again". I played a bit of your game and found it to be interesting.
    GGS

16. Noble Zarkon

That's fine thanks.

17. Robert FIN

Robert FIN Monty n' Roll

Thanks. I'll try, try, try again. Sorry for my outburst.. I always get sad and angry if I fail when just tried to help= I take helping and other tasks even too serious sometimes. Its just my RL "trait" too. A good and a bad thing sometimes. @Dalamb: Yeah, I never cook maps anymore, I swear! Actually I don't know if you heard this yet but; Actually I accidentally posted a non-cooked map, which was badly unbalanced. I told people that I cooked it and they wasn't happy, because the map really seems like badly cooked. Still the people thought that the map was cooked (until I noticed that its wrong map) and they didn't like it. That's why my chef career stops right now!!

18. Robert FIN

Robert FIN Monty n' Roll

I reported my own post in Freddy game. The name should be changed in novadays. Then there is no problems with the thread, just a lil' bit unchecked map. I hope you forgive me. (well might be that I said it before..)

19. Robert FIN

Robert FIN Monty n' Roll

Sorry for being a spammy again, but the Freddy- threads name has now been changed to right form Dalamb! Celebration!! :banana::banana::banana:!!!!

20. Noble Zarkon

Seems like there haven't been any "unusual" maps recently, I was thinking of using Ring for Rameses, means people can turtle and Wonder-whore if they want while still leaving other options open.

Any thoughts?