The Norwegian Ethnic group in Phoenatica

Geez, I've started a thread for Australians and Kiwis, but if it's going to end up like this, I think I might get it deleted. You guys should be ashamed, other citizens have just as much right to be in a ehnic minority as you do and judging by this thread we have MORE right to be proud of it!!

Hey guys, lets calm down a bit. The Germans thought our group name was nice and our goals as well (They are also planning to get a city of their own)

Lets think of that as flattering!:goodjob:

We'll still have the best group thought. With our great city Valhall and our own flag (Yes look through the thread and you'll find it)

Anyway now our group is back from the dead!! Woohoo!! [dance][dance]
And it is sticky, which means it is here to stay.[dance][dance] (Woo, look at him go!)

Some goals:

Have our flag slightly modified. (We talked about it before, remember. But it was never done)

The idea of Major Guevara, becoming really strong in the second demo game. Reigning from the start.

What would we want to build in Valhall? Perhaps we could convince the governour or mayor. (A lot of members means a lot of votes ;))

Any more ideas please.....

And if anybody with knowledge in editing pictures (Photoshop and stuff like that) would they please voulnteer to modify our flag. And of course we must agree on how it should be modified.

I totaly agree whit you Homie, things got a little out of hand here. I personaly dont have anything against germans or any other ethnic groups either for that matter. Anyway lets putt this behind us and getting back to subject.......My (our) flag (if you could call it that) could certainly need some improvments there really should be some runes in it and a longship or two. I say anyone whit better knowledge in photoshop then me should do a completly new flag but maybe we should decide what should be on it first. :viking:

I'll stay, Eivind. Although I was indeed furious when I said I was leaving. Still a bit PO'd now even though I know it was just joking. I have a German wife, you see.

Anyway - Use winkies ( ;) ) or [roleplay][/roleplay] or j/k or something recognizable so people know you are joking when you write something like that!

About the Flag:

Yes I agree, it should have a longship or two in it, and maybe some writing in runes saying "Norwegian Ethnic Group" or something like that. It should look majestic and powerful.

But how will the colour scheme be?

Originally posted by Homie
About the Flag:

Yes I agree, it should have a longship or two in it, and maybe some writing in runes saying "Norwegian Ethnic Group" or something like that. It should look majestic and powerful.

But how will the colour scheme be?

"Norwegian Ethnic Group" was a bit tricky instead I did something like this, anyone knows what it says??

Attachments

• runor 31.gif
    runor 31.gif
    802 bytes · Views: 282
Edit: :o a bit of a hasty post here I think.
Original post content erased

"I would have done this sooner, but had trouble gaining access to the forum - connection problems" Paalikles, yes it was a bit late to post this, because everybody else has moved on. I thought we had left this behind us.

It was stated by the people involved that it was all joking. Apologies have been made and accepted, it is all clarified.
"On behalf of my German comrades, apology accepted @ Eivind. End of story." (grandmaster) As you see.....Oh, wait a minute. I lost my connection and had to rewrite my reply when I(now) noticed you had edited. Well, ok then. Should we say

"And that's the end of that chapter" (quote from a Simpsons episode)

Originally posted by Shaitan
It says "loaf of bread, stick of butter, half a gallon of milk".

It's been a while though, my translation may be a bit off. ;)

:lol:.....umh no thats not what it says. It was really funny though maybe it should be on the flag instead. Anyway it says (according to my rune key) "the viking group" :viking:

btw I found a great rune-font, just download it and we can all write runes!!! :viking:

Originally posted by Homie
Thx Major but how do we get to use it. is there somewhere we have to put it?

Im not completly sure what you mean but if you mean how do I use the font here is the answer: put the file in a folder called "Fonts" or in Homies cease something like "Teckensnitt" the folder should be in the control-panel, then open "Word" and choose the font from the font list (it should be around the letter G if you didnt re-name the file) If this wasent what you meant I have just wasted the last minute writing this and I´ll be wery angry at you Homie ;)

The summer vacation is over! (Sommerferien er over!)
I hope you have enjoyed every minute of it. I certainly have :)

We should try to keep this thread alive. Let us wake up and make this citizen group the "big brother" of every citizen groups. We have recived competition from our German comrades. Let them continue to look to us when they develop their citizen group.

Eivind, the game is over. You could make a new group in Demogame II.

Top Bottom