The odds of the odd event.

Does anyone know what the deal is with the werewolf chasing men towards your palace event? I keep getting it and nothing ever happens because of it. The text seems to change according to your alignment, but that's about it... honestly I've been getting it 3-4 times a game and it's starting to annoy me...

How do you check/set the odds of an event, anyway? Is this.. like.. a happening once in a million, a billion, etc? I tried checking through the event .xml's, but I just couldn't find anything that looked relevant.

Is there some deciding factor as to how chance an event has to happen in relation to eachother?
Edit: Nvm, found it. iWeight.

All events are described in python Event Manager file, so you may want to check there if you're curious.

Arathlan - the werewolf event is a test of your morality. If you choose the proper outcome, you are rewarded with a nice fuzzy sensation of superiority...in other words, nothing happens. Hate the even as a result.

I thought there was a chance of Lycanthropy breaking out in the affected city. In one game one of my cities was suddenly overrun with werewolves. rather unfortunately I had a beastmaster next door :)

The elves really really hated me for that:mischief:

Top Bottom