1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Odyssey (and other tales)

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game III: RPG' started by Grandmaster, Jun 20, 2003.

1. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Deity

The war was over, and the question was what to do now. Go home? Keep fighting? Grandmaster could not know what the others were thinking, but he considered what he himself would do.

GM: The war with Egypt is over, but my war is not. I will return to Fanatica and continue to fight as I have been fighting. But no longer as a guerilla. I have a province now, and have been assured of rank elevation by CivGeneral.... I will raise an army, and with that I will fight against the unjust nobles of the land. My army will stand for justice, and all who would resist my fair justice will be cut down like dogs in the street. But first, there is one more thing I must do here. The Egyptian military and political leadership has been decapitated. The only thing left to take out to bring about the total collapse of Egyptian society is the destruction of their unholy religious authority. Yes, I will carry out one last strike, and finish Egypt off for good....