Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Methos

HoF Quattromaster
Hall of Fame Staff
Retired Moderator
The Office of Warlord
  • The Warlord is responsible for all units other than settlers and workers.

Pre-Initiative Discussion
Initiative Discussion

Do we want an Office of Warlord?
  • Yes: I agree we need this office.
  • No: We do not need this office.

This poll will be private and will close in three days.

Needed Amendments: Great people and missionaries need to removed from the responsibility of this office.

Just curious - "unit" would include Great Persons and missionaries as well?

Good observation. I believe it's too late now, but we should probably amend this after the poll (if it passes) to exclude GP and missionaries. Going the simple route might not have been the best bet after all! :lol:

Good observation. I believe it's too late now, but we should probably amend this after the poll (if it passes) to exclude GP and missionaries. Going the simple route might not have been the best bet after all! :lol:
Voted yes under the condition that an amendment will be made. If an amendment doesn't come I'll take my case to court :D.

When will the first elections be? at the end of this term for next month?

Ok thanks I would like to put my name down!

Voted yes.

But I think not just settlers and workers, missionaries, G Persons and work boats

should be excluded.

Hmm... Caravels? Military or foreign or other?

I can see caravals and other ships (not WB's) being part of the Warlord's responsibility, as it does fall into scouts and transporting troops. Remember, this is now, not in the future when we'll have an intelligence officer.

It's official, the Office of Warlord has been approved. As Chieftain I am assigning Falcon02 as Warlord.

Note: As stated above, I will create an amendment to the office's responsibilities, but it won't be until tonight.

What about promotions?

Top Bottom