The Official ABC thread (Anybody But Clinton)

No problem. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

The rest of the candidates can't, and won't win - for them, this is basically just masturbation.

Okay, I am sick of hearing this. The only reason the Clint-bama-wards monster is so big is because the media is pushing candidates on us. Just because the dubious polls are higher for them, does not mean they are the best candates for the country. You're part of the problem, phasing out all choices except the three stooges that get the most time during the debate. You say Edwards is the best party uniter? What about Joe Biden, who got a Iraq resolution passed with 75, count them, 75 senators to sign it. You're brainwashed dude and you're taking the country down with this media drivel.

Okay, I am sick of hearing this. The only reason the Clint-bama-wards monster is so big is because the media is pushing candidates on us. Just because the dubious polls are higher for them, does not mean they are the best candates for the country. You're part of the problem, phasing out all choices except the three stooges that get the most time during the debate. You say Edwards is the best party uniter? What about Joe Biden, who got a Iraq resolution passed with 75, count them, 75 senators to sign it. You're brainwashed dude and you're taking the country down with this media drivel.
:lol: Relax man. I'm not a Democrat, and I didn't say who would be the best president, just who cannot win based on what I see in the polls now. Who would make the best president doesn't always equal the person who will win, and that wasn't what I was saying at all. And I fail to see how I am at all brainwashed or am at all taking the country down the tubes.

And for the record, I've said before that Biden impressed me more than the other Democratic candidates, certainly more than Hillary or Obama. I think you've been jumping to conclusions. ;)

:lol: Relax man. I'm not a Democrat, and I didn't say who would be the best president, just who cannot win based on what I see in the polls now. Who would make the best president doesn't always equal the person who will win, and that wasn't what I was saying at all. And I fail to see how I am at all brainwashed or am at all taking the country down the tubes.

And for the record, I've said before that Biden impressed me more than the other Democratic candidates, certainly more than Hillary or Obama. I think you've been jumping to conclusions. ;)

Sorry then :( I just hate how the media is steering this presidential race. If the Democratic party had any stones that would pick who they thought would be the best candidate, not which one would make a good story. But I think the parties today are too corrupt to do otherwise :sad:

Top Bottom