The official Champions league thread (Qualifications)

:cry: It's going to be another painful year at Liverpool this year.

They were just shocking hadn't seen them play worse since that first half against Milan 3 years ago.

They were just shocking hadn't seen them play worse since that first half against Milan 3 years ago.

Agreed. Reina did his job keeping the goal clean, Alonso atleast tried a little but with nobody willing to make a run he had nowhere to pass the ball, and our defensive backs where awful, AWFUL!. And who the hell told Carragher that every ball he gets he should play it long?

Hopefully this will be a wake up call, not a sign of the season to come.

gerrard just came back after an injury and didnt even play from the start. masch and babel are away for the goddamn olympics. skrtel is injured. it was the first compulsory match of the season.
give them some time before crying out about how the mancs will win the title again this year... :)

You know what day is today !

the day panathinaikos is having a tough day against prague after 45 minutes?

Well yes. Nilson and simao are not playing too well. Why are you not watching Rapid play , instead ?

WISLA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAINST BARCELONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler :
but it doesn't matter we lost the first leg 4-0 :lol:

sparta is ko, would only be a lucky punch now...

Our team is not ready yet it seemed. We won but i expected our defence to be better. What did you think about the match and both teams ?

Our team is not ready yet it seemed. We won but i expected our defence to be better. What did you think about the match and both teams ?

panathinaikos never seemed to be able to control the game despite its superior team on paper. maybe because their best players arent in form yet. maybe due to tactical issues. dont know the team good enough and didnt see the whole match since i watched coventry-newcastle at the same time.

panathinaikos never seemed to be able to control the game despite its superior team on paper. maybe because their best players arent in form yet. maybe due to tactical issues. dont know the team good enough and didnt see the whole match since i watched coventry-newcastle at the same time.

It was a dangerous game for Panathinaikos. It is a better team in paper other than three players who IMO both on paper and in the field are not good. Those where Clayton and Nilson. Clayton actually did not play in other games because the coach did not like it but gave him the chance today. He would be cleaning the benches alright....

Tomorrow I will bet on Olympiakos 100YTL for winning 4-0 or more...
If I win the bet,I will gain 6700 YTL:)

Tomorrow I will bet on Olympiakos 100YTL for winning 4-0 or more...
If I win the bet,I will gain 6700 YTL:)

Anorthosis will Kick Olympiakos butt ... Both are Greek teams but since one is from Cyprus (Local) you know which one i would be supporting ...

I think it is likely that Olympiakos will score some goals but Anorthosis is also extremely good on the counter and Olympiakos defense is bad. (it lost 3-0 in the first game....) For Olympiakos to pass to the next round it must win either 4-0 5-1 or 6-2 . But anorthosis knows how to play defense and to waste time on the field. Olympiakos just won't have the time to score so many goals in the end.

Save your money .... Or if you want to bet something bet that Olympiakos will be in front in the half time. Although even that may not happen. Just an advice so you save your money.

@scy12:Seriously we never saw a cypriot team at CL.I dont think Anorthosis can break this rule.

I remember Anorthosis from the game against Trabzonspor in 2005.I may bet less but I still think Olympiakos will win.

@scy12:Seriously we never saw a cypriot team at CL.I dont think Anorthosis can break this rule.

I remember Anorthosis from the game against Trabzonspor in 2005.I may bet less but I still think Olympiakos will win.

I also think Olympiakos will win. But you must realize that it lost 3-0 against Anorthosis in the first game. It must win either 4-0 ,5-1 or 6-2 to go to the next round rather than Anorthosis. I think Anorthosis is the favorite to pass.

I also remember Anorthosis against Trabzonspor . Trabzonspor had the best team but how many chances did it create against Anorthosis ? Anorthosis still plays the same game and is a team that can play good defence when it needs to. Anorthosis has already passed IMO.

We will see.Good luck:)

What a shame my fave team Beşiktaş didnt qualified in CL:(

Top Bottom