The Official CivFanatics Forum Sim City 2000 City Download thread!!!

Perfection

The Great Head.
I bet you all have played Sim City 2000, have you ever built that great metropolis? Well show it off here, save it as a zip and upload it as a file, or as an attachment!!!!

ALSO BE SURE TO CHECK OUR MountCFC

Edit: Here's all of my cities posted here:

Attachments

• CitiesByPerfection.zip
    445.3 KB · Views: 1,472
  • CitiesByPerfection2.zip
    139.6 KB · Views: 799
Sounds interesting. I'd take a look at it if I still had SC2K. It was a great game, but I've moved on to SC4... Some people just have to live in the past, don't they? :p

Maybe this could be the official SimCity downloads thread, not just 2K?

I took a look at the city, and it looked pretty good. I especially liked how you turned dams into "barriers".

I don't have Sim city 3000 installed in fact I only have Sim City 2000 for the Sega Saturn :) So could someone describe to me what these barriers are?

Originally posted by bacon king
I took a look at the city, and it looked pretty good. I especially liked how you turned dams into "barriers".
If you like dams as barriers then you love this next one...

My Empire,

Have you ever wanted your own empire?

GET YOUR OWN, this baby is mine

Edit: Oh and the barrier's are hydro-dams, they're just hunks of concrete, so I figure it counts as a concrete barrier

Attachments

• my empire.zip
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,091
Here's another, I call It Mankinds Final Stand.

It takes place on a heavily nuked area (over 30 Nuclear power plants were destroyed in the making), it's crazy!

Attachments

• finalstand.zip
    27.7 KB · Views: 667
I once made a really nice highland empire with small towns all over the place and then created lots of riots so that the main town was destroyed but several small towns still survived.

Here ya go

Oh and post your cities too!!!

Attachments

• simcity.jpg
    simcity.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 5,063
Hey Perf, how'd you get part of that city to function with only highways? Don't you need onramps? :confused:

Notice all the subway stations

and here's another of my fine cities...

No City Here

My first successful city, I started this when I was six, and gradually added over the next ten years. Note how some places are much more chaotic then others due to my differing playing styles as a aged.

Attachments

• nocityhere.zip
    50.4 KB · Views: 654
I once drew up plans for a city to be called "Gothica," laid-out like a square-cross north and south. I was going to download the most gothic looking version of the buildings I could find and have this cool, macabre-looking city...

But I never got around to building it.

I thought this was appropriate for this thread...

Is it possible to get Sim City 2000 to work for Windows xp?
I loved the game, but when i install it on my new(ish) computer it just doesnt work...well.

Anyone?

Originally posted by Perfection
Notice all the subway stations
Yeah, but aren't the highways kinda pointless?

Originally posted by WillJ
Yeah, but aren't the highways kinda pointless?
Nope, they look cool!

And heres another,

Secret City, It's symetric!

Attachments

• secret city.zip
    13.7 KB · Views: 560
So ignore my thread, eh? Don't post cities in it, eh? Be a disgrace to the greatest game ever, eh? Comment on the annoyingness of eh, eh?

Well I show you all with a fine city

Damville, it's got a big dam in the middle

And don't forget to post your own cities

Attachments

• damville.zip
    29.7 KB · Views: 444
Top Bottom