The Old Empires Quick Version

mnkybtlr

Chieftain
I've tried playing Sarevok's Old Empires scenario, but I've never made it past the 1st turn. Halfway through the AI turn, it freezes completely. I've left it there for over an hour, and nothing. I looked for Rocoteh's quicker version, but he has removed it. I was wondering if there was any possible way to download that version, whether it be from him or someone else. I love the idea and potential of the scenario so much that it's really disappointing to not be able to actually play it. Any suggestions or help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

mnkybtlr said:
I've tried playing Sarevok's Old Empires scenario, but I've never made it past the 1st turn. Halfway through the AI turn, it freezes completely. I've left it there for over an hour, and nothing. I looked for Rocoteh's quicker version, but he has removed it. I was wondering if there was any possible way to download that version, whether it be from him or someone else. I love the idea and potential of the scenario so much that it's really disappointing to not be able to actually play it. Any suggestions or help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

mnkybtlr,

I will send over the fast version (TOE 1.7) to you with a PM, later this day.

Should there be interest for it its possible I will make a 1.8 version in
the future.

Rocoteh

Top Bottom