The old world - a cutdown of Giant Earth Map

Bastian-Bux,
Can you please be more specific regarding the location of that file (GEM-parts) that includes one old world and one Eurafrica cut.

I have trouble finding it.:blush:
Thanks

I can't find it!

I would've liked a little less of Siberia and a little more of Africa, but hey, I'm not complaining. My computer crashes before the BCs every time I try to play the Giant Earth mod (Damn macs!), so this is a blessing. I'd also prefer if the Sahara was just a little downsized, but it's still amazing.

Downloading now.

EDIT: This is just a map, so it's incredibly simple: change the wb file name from xxx.CivWarlordsWBSave to xxx.CivBeyondSwordWBSave

I would've liked a little less of Siberia and a little more of Africa, but hey, I'm not complaining. My computer crashes before the BCs every time I try to play the Giant Earth mod (Damn macs!), so this is a blessing. I'd also prefer if the Sahara was just a little downsized, but it's still amazing.

Downloading now.

EDIT: This is just a map, so it's incredibly simple: change the wb file name from xxx.CivWarlordsWBSave to xxx.CivBeyondSwordWBSave

I make that and the Card don´t start.
Send your file in this Thread !

Thanks for great map, been having fun with this for guite a while!

I was just wondering the same thing as Jeff1787, namely, the possibility of converting this to BTS. I would really love to play this with different leaders, for example. Is there any way to do this?

thx.

I would really love to play this with different leaders, for example. Is there any way to do this?

Open the map with the notepad and change the leaders, civilizations and starting techs but keep the coordinates so you'll only switch civilizations and not starting points.

Check the xml files to see the right name for each of these items.

For instance for America:

"CIVILIZATION_AMERICA"

"LEADER_WASHINGTON"

"LEADER_FRANKLIN_ROOSEVELT"

"LEADER_LINCOLN"

-just pick the one you want in the game.

"TECH_FISHING"

"TECH_AGRICULTURE"

-check the team number and replace accordingly so the civilization starts with the correct technologies.

Top Bottom