The "OMG! Look what happened!" Thread

you mean England's vassal? or did they change?

yeah, the celtics are the vassal state of england... a while back declared there independence. I thought it limited to the city in france till I bought a map from the zulu's

i think it is fair to say something has gone very wrong there, what version were you playing?

I take it your comment is towards the american conquistadors

btw: England collapsed a couple of turns later

son of a b*tch...... Waiting for half an hour to start and than this happens :mad:

EDIT: Can anyone tell me were that English culture came from?? :p

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 443
  • Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 398
see the second printscreen... there isn't a city or cityruins or english units or whatever...

oh wait, I misunderstood... yeah maybe that's it.... it's weird nonetheless

i think it is fair to say something has gone very wrong there, what version were you playing?

Perhaps so, but it's the latest version. You can try it yourself, best way is placing a couple of barbarian submarines into the oceans.

(assuming your comment is directed towards me)

Apparently not. Establish a naval hegemony and let nobody reach the Americas. Eventually USA will spawn and trigger the conqueror event upon meeting with the Aztecs, well beyond 1700.

Interesting that could be very very helpful for the US as the event would be all riflemen and cannons.

if i want to stop people getting to the Americas an easy way is just make a scenario with an ice bridge across the seas.

What is this I don't even

Top Bottom