The "OMG! Look what happened!" Thread

That happened to me recently, I spawned on the Mayan mainland, but there was already a Mayan catapult on the square i spawned, so no matter what I did they would immediately move me next turn, and there appeared no way to get open borders with them :mad:

I recently had a conqueror related ah crap situation as the Aztecs( No Screenshots) -
It was rather late, dont remember the year, but I had blockaded the Gulf of Mexico with my Galleys. Then a goddamned Dutch caravel comes to the west coast of Mexico.:(:(

we aren't stupid :(

the AI is stupid :smug:

:p

Those Mayans are amazing! After building 2 wonders, they go and make the Aztecs capitulate.
Spoiler :

India+China in Central Asia?
Spoiler :

Chinese loyalist stronghold in Mongolia
Spoiler :

Russians in Egypt
Spoiler :

How the heck did that happen?
Spoiler :

Why bother, I'll have to first get a transport there, and then take a worker to improve it(It gives only 1F and 3 C, after all). Anyways that game is over. After conquering all the UHV lands, I collapsed before the 20th century.
You should have captured plenty of workers by now. Improving your land should be a priority to balance the stab hit form overextension. And how busy can your transports possibly be as a continental power?

Top Bottom