The "OMG! Look what happened!" Thread

something similar happened to me when Justinian captured Budapest and Berlin. Then Germany collapsed in 1310.

The Kiwis would kill you for devastating their pristine land...:D

This just gets weirder and weirder

Hehe, I tried an Epic RFC today, and it really gives enough time for Greece to become a superpower.
Their GP rate during the extended time makes the Athens to be an awesome city!

As you see, I've managed to get Great Wall so all the barbarians went for Rome and collapsed it. But another thing which is more interesting: I've managed to found Islam on Balkans (because I've got Great Library and aimed for Great Scientists, but got a few Great Priests instead so bulbed Divine Right instead). Saladin is rolling in his Judaism.

And another VERY interesting thing:

Right. Egypt, Carthage, Ethiopia and MAYA are my vassals. It was pretty easy to Vassalize Maya: I sent a caravel with an islamic missionary there, spread religion and gifted a lot of techs. Two turns later they are friendly and my vassals.

P.S. I've just noticed: Germany is called "Holy Islamic Empire". Oh wow.

I think declaring war on a common enemy is the only reliable way to get OB with Tokugawa.

He reliably OB's at Pleased.

Yes, but how are you going to get to Pleased in the first place? Tokugawa makes it pretty hard to build up any of the other attitude bonuses.

I haven't met him for long,and the only enemy of his i can think of is China,who has a defensive pact with me.

And the caliphate of Norway is because i changed the Vikings to Norway in the text files.

Sigh, the oceans should burn up and starve you to death!:(

wow... the world is like one huge desert

Top Bottom