The "OMG! Look what happened!" Thread

Yes, corovan, the USA was known for utilizing War Elephants for powerful weapons, so this is not strange at all :D
Besides fun, Charlestown and Fort Detroit (and Nieuw Amsterdam, most likely) mean that Washington will not flourish at all...

Yeah I thing the OMG is the fact that America is employing War Elephants.

Looks like you should be getting lots of wonderful Euro neighbors. At least the french might be convinced to help since your not breaking ties with them.

And the fact that there are so many vassals. Charles Town is just English Charleston, which I see all the time.

And in that case you often get the quite interesting situation whereby Arabia adopts Christianity and spreads it throughout the middle east.

Greece could potentially have founded Moscow. If it's having a strong game it often expands into Ukraine.

omg.jpg

Japanese conquistadors. In the following game which was an American 3000bc spawn I had Greek coquistadors which was pretty amusing.

Also look at Arabia in the minimap. I've never seen anything quite like it :eek:.

I've seen them at that before, though not quite so far into North Africa (they reached Libya), however Turkey had collapsed so Mesopotamia was theirs.

I guess Russia wasn't AI before America spawned...
Nope, Russia was AI ;)

And Russia is on top of the list in 1775.
That happens in 90% of my games (if not Russia - then Arabia, England or Spain). Spawning Novgorod and Kiev before Russia overboosts Russia a bit (but I like it anyway, since Russia always far behind in tech). With my changes in one start I had Vikings as tech leader :D

More strange 3000 BC America starts

1 Dai Miao and Apostilic Palace built in 1775

2 and 3 Portuguese Maya and Japanese Mexico.

4 Rome is alive and in first place and i met everyone else in the world that turn.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 306
  • Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 312
  • Civ4ScreenShot0012.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0012.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 317
  • Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 370
On this like wonders being built extremely late, I think the game just "forgets" to tell you when they were built and tells you when you spawn, but this is rare and doesn't happen often.

I see

Top Bottom