The "OMG! Look what happened!" Thread

If this is a question: every civ has an alternative islamic name for monarchist or democratic civics.

Another "Russia in America" case. That time, the next turn after San Antonio was founded by Spain, it was captured by Natives, and shortly afterwards the Russians captured the city, and them used their American forces to capture Tepexpan from the Natives, too.

Mind you, in my XML the AI builds more units, so there's more chance that they put them to more extravagant use.

And BTW, I prefer the previous Dutch color, yeah :lol:

Attachments

• Безымянный.JPG
    Безымянный.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 789
The Russians kicking some Native ass is always a funny surprise!

I've seen them trying to conquer a collapsed Mali once or twice in the previous version.

Independent warmongers.:crazyeye: (The Russian cities in America are interesting I have not seen any of those yet.)

I don't see any problem in vikings controlling england, that's alternative history (and quite realistic if you ask me). Same thing as mongolia conquering japan, yeah it is not historical but it isnt't far away from the real history. I think that there is no problem in seeing alternative history, so long it doesn't mean having russia cities in america :rolleyes:

I think that there is no problem in seeing alternative history, so long it doesn't mean having russia cities in america

Did you know Alaska was Russian America before the U.S. buyed it from Russia?

Last time I checked Alaska is part of North America.

I don't see any problem in vikings controlling england, that's alternative history (and quite realistic if you ask me). Same thing as mongolia conquering japan, yeah it is not historical but it isnt't far away from the real history. I think that there is no problem in seeing alternative history, so long it doesn't mean having russia cities in america

Who says that there's any problem in that?

Did you know Alaska was Russian America before the U.S. buyed it from Russia?

Last time I checked Alaska is part of North America.

Russian trappers and explorers built forts as far south as California. That's why we have the Russian River.

Some not standart conquers/colonies (maybe some of them are many years old).

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0248.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0248.JPG
    284.4 KB · Views: 420
  • Civ4ScreenShot0034.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0034.JPG
    282.4 KB · Views: 382
  • Civ4ScreenShot0055.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0055.JPG
    298.9 KB · Views: 357
  • Civ4ScreenShot0226.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0226.JPG
    314.9 KB · Views: 316
  • Civ4ScreenShot0160.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0160.JPG
    313.3 KB · Views: 354
  • Civ4ScreenShot0140.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0140.JPG
    300.1 KB · Views: 361
  • Civ4ScreenShot0240.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0240.JPG
    300.4 KB · Views: 345
  • Civ4ScreenShot0250.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0250.JPG
    276.7 KB · Views: 315
  • Civ4ScreenShot0268.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0268.JPG
    287.3 KB · Views: 381
  • Civ4ScreenShot0324.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0324.JPG
    270.1 KB · Views: 347
It would be fun, but I think we already know who would win, dont we? (Hint:Corovanrobber)

Not if it lasted for a few weeks and everyone simulated some America starts.(Those Ethiopian and Roman American colonies would have to be in the top 5.)

Greek Carthage is also pretty rare, just like Ethiopian Mali. Never seen any of them. I don't play many 3000 BC unlocked games so I don't really know what might be common or not, but I guess all of these pictures are very rare. And I thought that a Mongolia that conquers Japan was cool.:D

Spoiler :

France has six cities in Northeastern Canada, which you can see some of in the screenshot.

Message Man the actual OMG is that Turkey has american colonies. France usually settles northeastern Canada

Top Bottom