The "OMG! Look what happened!" Thread

He'd have to go around Mediolanum though since that's Native.

A Native Mediolanum???

That's OMG! and isn't that a bug? European cities never go Native do they?

Germany just conquered a collapsed India, but the Vikings truly impressed me.

Very, very awesome to once see those two civs in South Asia and Persia taking the last slice, before the Portuguese or Dutch do.

A Native Mediolanum???

That's OMG! and isn't that a bug? European cities never go Native do they?

He might have meant Celtic or Indy, their colors are all pretty close.

He probably has.

Would be cool, though. Seeing Native Impi's invading Europe on galleys from Africa.

In a way, that's actually happening nowadays in Greece, Italy and Spain. :p

well they are really cheap

:ast night I had a game with NO religion, all holy cities were razed and they all had 0% of population

Screenies plz!1!!!! :p

And it was all AI who did it?

well the Barbarians, they burned down China, India, the whole middle east, Romans... This was a 3000 BC Emperor game as Japan

That's almost impossible. I mean, almost all religions (especially the later ones) spread to nearby cities the next turn they are founded.

Are you sure there is no single city with a religion?

If only 1 city has a religion, for example Christian, it should be 100 % Christianity, wouldn't it?

That's almost impossible. I mean, almost all religions (especially the later ones) spread to nearby cities the next turn they are founded.

Are you sure there is no single city with a religion?

If only 1 city has a religion, for example Christian, it should be 100 % Christianity, wouldn't it?
well there are no holy cities and they all have 0%

All this mambó jambo is useless without a screenshot. Civking you should have a PrtScr button on your keybord, use it!

Will do when I get home

Top Bottom