The "OMG! Look what happened!" Thread

I believe everybody has noticed that, so no point calling anybody a ******. And also you completely failed to answer his question. Slightly arrogant...

Yeah, I'm being visibly upset these days.

In addition I've just deleted RFC from my PC's, so this was very well my last contribution to this thread.

WTF is that drama all about?

I saw this, when i traded maps and founded Washington:
Spoiler :

There is nothing wrong with culture or anything.
Edit: This is what I saw, when I loaded Corovan's save.

Attachments

• aha0000.JPG
    aha0000.JPG
    179 KB · Views: 1,136
Maybe you're too much of a ****** to know. Consider seeing the savegame?

Sorry, maybe I should, I was in a hurry. But that doesn't give you the right to call me a ******. I'm not going to argue about this at all because that's spam. I apologize for not looking at the save. I just thought that you could just tell me why it's obvious.

Let's not argue, that's ******, if something is.:)

You might as well go to WB, in this case Spanish culture vanishes completely (and reappears when you quit WB). I thought it to be amusing.

Delivering very weird Viceroy games these past 2 days :lol:

First is my Chinese Viceroy:
Coastal Tenochtitlan and a Spanish Warsaw.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0038.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0038.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 498
  • Civ4ScreenShot0039.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0039.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 423
  • Civ4ScreenShot0041.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0041.JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 458
Sorry to double post, but here's exhibit B: Aztec Viceroy
Spanish Istanbul, German Camel Archer (WTF) and Indian Khamul + a rare no city of Baotou China.

No cities flipped to Mongol = Strong China, agree?

I can't upload to imageshack fore some reason, so I have to double post.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0044.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0044.JPG
    230.2 KB · Views: 317
  • Civ4ScreenShot0045.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0045.JPG
    230.9 KB · Views: 319
  • Civ4ScreenShot0046.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0046.JPG
    237.7 KB · Views: 332
Hello, long time stalker coming out of nowhere. Decided to pick up Civ again after a long while, and am having a great time with Rhye's and Fall. Very, very interesting game. I'm not sure how unusual it is, but it can't be an average game!

Started the game as Babylon, conquered a few neighboring independents and part of Egypt, than started to collapse to Persia. Switched to Rome when it spawned.
As Rome, I took parts of Europe, but not nearly enough to win any historical victories. Doesn't matter, that's not what I play for. I managed to finish the great wall just as the barbarians were coming down, leading them right into Greece (which I had left mostly intact). Completely collapsed. Surviving this, I decided to challenge myself to see how long I could keep Rome alive for.
It's now the Renaissance, and I still own all of Italy, Greece, parts of northern Africa, Romania, and even a colony in Brazil, and I'm still expanding. Strangely enough, the Christen holy city was raised (not Jerusalem), so now Europe is a war zone for Islam and Buddhism, with Buddhism winning! (looking at the pic, the vikings and Germany used to be Muslim)
Also, Russia and Spain seem to be the Europe superpowers, each with plenty of vassals. There's currently a large world war going on, me with Spain.
Pic of Nova Roma. You can kinda see Europe on the mini map. I'd get a better picture but I don't feel like opening Civilization right now.

No, the real OMG is that India is that strong, and they haven't collapsed.

Having Nova Roma in Brazil isn't that much of a OMG, because you did it by yourself, but I have never seen that many countries following Buddhism in my games, so IMO that's a better OMG. And of course the other fact, which Ekolite pointed out, that there are only Buddhist and Islamic countries. Especially Buddhist Mongolia is quite rare, also India almost always follows Hinduism.

Well, Judaism was fairly large in the beginning, but went out of power about the same time that Christianity was supposed to rise. With the Christin holy city raised, I guess Buddhism was closest. on the eastern side, Confucianism was founded in China before it collapsed (all independent now), and the religion screen says Taoism doesn't even exist anymore. But on Hinduism, I don't know why it's so small. Both Hinduism and Buddhism were founded in Delhi. Luck of the die? :dunno:

Um, I don't know if playing in emperor mode was the issue, but even with RAND this is a little excessive...(eventually won a Cultural victory in the 1700's without ever setting foot outside my New World and signing peace with the Portuguese invaders)

Spoiler :

Top Bottom