The "OMG! Look what happened!" thread

Rhye

's and Fall creator
This is the thread for posting interesting screenshots, as we used to do in Civ4 times here:
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/the-omg-look-what-happened-thread.317527/

Borrowing from the definition in that thread, screenshots that are:
- freakishly historical
- ahistorical... (like Arabia founding New York and ravishing Mesoamerica)
- something that you never would have thought of, and doesn't happen often (at all)
- just plain What the Hell

Reactions: PiR
I will start posting some!

v77_vikings2.jpg

v77_vikings4.jpg

v77_vikings5.jpg

From different savegames but all showing how devastating the Huns can be.

Currently in a game as america, Europe has been divided Spain and Germany, England is dead and France only resides in new orleans. Japan has its ww2 empire and the ottomans are still strong in the Middle east. Best part is its 1790.

Screenshots to come
ps rhye good job on performance improvements, last time i tried to play america it was an hour to load (v72?) only 20 mins this time.
UPDATE
second game as US france still died to spain, could be coincidence or spain might be too strong relative to other european powers.

Last edited:
It finally happened, happened. The Aztec AI won!
In that game, all European powers did a very good job at hampering each other, but still, this is a great example of what I'm aiming to. Giving equal opportunities of victory to each side within an asymmetric game.
Indian Americans were also quite strong in points, as they successfully killed Austrian settlers and later burned down New York.

v93_Screenshot 2023-09-13 013448CUT.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom