The only good thing to come out of the 80s...

They're actually quite the hype.

They're quite popular in the UK at the moment. They just re-released that not so long ago, and got to #2. I think they were #1 at Christmas with another dodgey song like that also

Edit: I didn't realise it said what year it was released (didn't look)

What happened to England? They were so great with bands like the Beatles and the Stones, and they were still OK even after that, but now...:lol:

awesome :goodjob: good to see some guys with a good sense of humour as artists for once :D

I don't know Xen...I don't think they're Spinal Tap or something.

I think they actually want to be commericially successful. Then again, they might be just so we can laugh at them...

Do you mean they're good, or they're not good but people hype them to be?

They're pretty successful, they're funny and better as Britney Spears and atomickitten and I got pretty quick accustomed to them, so I'm satisfied for the moment.

Originally posted by cgannon64

At least the 80s are good to laugh at. :lol:
Hey, you take that back! I liked the 80s! :cry:

It's not that much different to today.

Cars were pretty much the same, we had cool TV shows like Star Trek TNG, NASA was the same, our militaries looked the same, we had luggable bricks in leather cases called cellphones or something, Amigas ruled instead of PCs ... and all-in-all, not really that much different to today except the skateboards in the 80s were infinately superior to today's cheap copies... Yay! Bring back the 80s! :D

I'd oppose anything that brings back tight bodysuits with zippers open to the crotch on men. Anything.

Reminds me, I've been watching some tv thingie, and they said they were on a awards show, where they performer usually would see themselves on a screen. Except the Darkness, the insistited that the screens be turned off, while they where on stage. They propably know that they look like dorks, but who cares. At least they can play instruments. That's a lot and quite uncommon, today.

Reminds me, I've been watching some tv thingie, and they said they were on a awards show, where they performer usually would see themselves on a screen. Except the Darkness, the insistited that the screens be turned off, while they where on stage. They propably know that they look like dorks, but who cares. At least they can play instruments. That's a lot and quite uncommon, today.

Well i'm pretty sure they were miming whilst on TOTP's, when singing that Christmassy song. If not, they definately weren't actually playing their guitars (or they were, but they weren't connected to the speakers ;))

They kinda remind me of Queen, except not as talented...

8 years of President Ronald Reagan

Cgannon, you should try to find a videoclip of Modern Talking to get the real 80's feeling ;) .

The 80's rule!

Well, I came from the 80es. I guess they were good ;)

I thought the singer was robert plant at first look, oh and yeah i saw this video on MTV2 last week, i changed it when he started singing...Its ghey

Top Bottom