The Order Has Spread to My Hotel

Nor'easter

Emperor
On vacation (location not important), so I haven't been able to download and try version 0.33 yet.

BUT, was lounging by the hotel swimming pool yesterday, some vaguely Celtic-sounding music playing in the background -- I wasn't really paying attention -- when all of a sudden I heard the theme announcing the spread of the Order. So, as I wrote in the title of this post, the Order has spread to my hotel! At the very least, a timely reminder that when I get back from vacation I'll need to download and play 0.33 ASAP.

Haven't heard music announcing the spread of any other religions yet, but it's a start.

The real trouble is when your walking through the lobby, and Desert Rose starts playing. I actually ran out of the room when that happened.

This is Bella Soma

I'm in the military.
Try being on exercise for three weeks in some muddy hole, coming in for a shower to find a couple of officers lounging on cots with laptops playing Civilization.
Especially when back at home, you left a game just as you reached a turning point in a massive war.
And theres eleven more days until you fly back home.

it cant be just one woman surely, you must give the instrumentalists SOME credit :p thus i said band (i actually wasnt sure what to call it, band, artist, or what :p)

No, I mean Lady. It is all just her. Wiki can be disputed as not reliable, but it isn't my primary source, just the most easily found :)

The only other people who work with her are 1 guy to produce the albums (admin crap, but needed), and another one to translate her lyrics into multiple languages since she is such a huge hit now.

The real trouble is when your walking through the lobby, and Desert Rose starts playing. I actually ran out of the room when that happened.

Yeah, it could be a lot worse. Conservative religious fanatics are one thing, but I'd definitely want to avoid a bunch of insane submarine octopus gods that want to eat me and their crazed brethren.

Haha I know the feeling. I was listening to "The Mariner's Revenge" by the Decemberists. Halfway through... boom ! Lanun music.

i agree with loki

The other day my sis made me take her too McDonalds (yuck, much prefer Five Guys), and I heard one of the Octopus Overlord themes over their radio.

Call room service and they'll bring the Order right to your room.:cool:

if u become a nun they'll give u an Ashen Veil :)

Top Bottom