the OT forum is still too full

How is it "too full"??? It's always been busy... :confused:

Complete nonsense...retain the status quo! :yeah:

We only need to create new forums for niche threads that tend to disappear quickly, yet still have a high demand...Other than that it may as well be left as it is...

Originally posted by Dell19
niche threads that tend to disappear quickly, yet still have a high demand...

A pokemon thread? I choose YOU PELLAKEN!!! How we can better handle the traffic eh? Maybe it's a hardware question...

To busy.....:lol:

I can remember when the same threads stood for a week and more on page one.

This way is infinately more preferable.

Now it's too busy, when less people are posting it's not busy enough...there will always be people who don't like it. There is no situation imaginable in which everybody is happy.

:lol: w/ AoA

I agree that the current way Offtopic works is better than the proposed splitting, however swamped it may be.

Hey AOA, email me your password, let me ban pellaken, just pellaken no one else.

its more difficult to navagate, and find the information your looking for. with a seperate froum, for example, for only farm issues, then when looking for a farm issue, you'll know where to find it.

its my belif that over 50% of the posts in OT can be sectioned off into 2 or 3 topics, and that those topics should deserve thier own froum. but due to rules and regulations, I cannot say what those topics are.

Give it a rest, Pell. OT works fine. What's so hard about clicking on pg 2 or 3 of OT for those threads pushed backwards? ;)

yeah, just forget it Pell. The OT forum is working beautifully the way it is now. :D

Originally posted by Pellaken
but due to rules and regulations, I cannot say what those topics are.
If you aren't allowed to say what they are then they obviously don't deserve their own fora. :D

Originally posted by Pellaken
with a seperate froum, for example, for only farm issues, then when looking for a farm issue, you'll know where to find it.

:lol::rotfl::lol:
Hmmmm.... Shall I buy an Aberdeen Angus or would it be best to stick with another Friesan? How many farm threads have there been? Ever? Good example! :D

Seriously, I don't mind if the traffic in OT is increasing. I still think that there will be more in Civ 3 General Discussions. Now if only we could get all these people to make interesting posts (;) - I'm as guilty as any). If you really want to know what's new then subscribe to the thread in question. You'll learn soon enough when it has been updated and has dropped off the page. :goodjob:

Originally posted by floppa21
Hey AOA, email me your password, let me ban pellaken, just pellaken no one else.

No.

Aw come on Pell, tell me the reasons, I wanna hear them... :lol: ;)

Top Bottom