The out of pocket thread (For skips and other delays)

meldor

Deity
There is a leaving/returning thread in OT. Since I have been called out of town on business several times on short notice recently, I find awkward to post a skip message in 4-5 different threads. It would be nice to have one thread in which we could post a leaving/returning message and let it cover us for all.

Maybe it could even be made sticky if it cacthes on.

Good idea, but except for the first post, other posters should delete their post once they've returned (otherwise the thread will get unwieldy)

I've been having connection problems lately, and the repairman won't be coming until Thursday. I was originally told that he would come on Monday, but apparently I'm going to have to wait until then to be guaranteed any sort of consistent internet access (currently, I've only been able to get on for about 15 minutes a day, including downloading email). Please skip me until Friday, and I apologize for not posting sooner- I didn't know that it would take this long to get things fixed. :mad:

I'm back, as my Net connection was repaired earlier today. Please delete this and my earlier message a day after this post.

I will be out from 5/23 - 5/26 (possibly returning late the 26th). [For non-Americans, I believe I should write that as 23/5 and 26/5.]

Arathorn

P.S. Can I recommend everyone use dates instead of days of the week? Dates are constants, days of the week require much context.

Out 30th to 3rd
Edit: back early!

I will be unavailable to play from 6/5 - 6/7 returning on the 8th. Any game I am up in tonight (possibly HOT5, LK46) will either have to be skips or if they are up tonight I will try to play and post in there respective threads.

Hotrod

I have returned from Mysteriously Vanishing from the SG

I am Back. I have vanished from the SG due to Exams and mostly the DG has taken up my time. Now that I have Graduated from HS and I have 3 months of Summer untill I go to College. (In the DG I am plaing to persue the Judicary Branch to ease up demands). I shall return to the SG that I have vanished from, Mainly the Monarch for Newbies.

Thanks,
CivGeneral

I will be on vacation from July 2 to July 5.

I will be gone from July 11th or 12th till the 14th.

I am going up to my Grandparent's 50th Wedding aniversery in New York State. I may or Maynot have internet access at where I am at. And if they do have a computer, odds are I would not be bringing my CivIII and PTW disks with me. So that I Globaly request that I should be skiped during the time frame.

I will be gone from July 26th through August 3rd. This is already posted in my SG's.

Top Bottom