The out of pocket thread (For skips and other delays)

I will be away on vacation from tomorrow, July 1st (I think?), and will be back somewhere between July 8 - 10.

I will be out of town from October 21st to October 24th. Please skip.

I will be away December 23rd through January 2nd. Please autoskip me until I'm back.
Edit: I'm back.

Gozpel is on indefinite skip. He can't even get to the forums.
Please read part of the PM I got below:

Gozpel said:
I have serious problems with my computer and can't play civ. I start a game and after 2-3 minutes it starts to get slow and after 5 it almost comes to a standstill.

Can you please go to my games (the goz ones) and notify the teams of my absence until I can get this fixed? And also mention it in your games where I participate, so players can spread the word to other games where I play.

My DSL line is flaking out at this time. It was out over an hour a couple of days ago, and out 2 hours today. Board access may be limited until the issue is resolved (no current ETA).

I've got four AP tests in the next three days and dress rehearsals for the spring concert at my school, followed by the real thing, so I won't be all that available this week. I'll still be around and will try to post availability to play, but if I miss a thread here and there or never make it online all day, this post at least lets you know to skip me.

[The worst is over, and I'm ready to stop requesting skips.]

as clearly indicated in my signature, no Civ for me for the next 2+ weeks. Will I survive? :lol:
anyway will be lurking and hopefully be able to give some comments on ongoing SG's I am involved in.

Playing SG's for the past 5 months has been huge fun and it's you guys who make it quite fun to continue here.

Will arrive back on 22nd May, though most likely badly jet lagged...

Top Bottom