The out of pocket thread (For skips and other delays)

My apologies to all who were involved in the games I went MIA from. Sanity issues reared their head again, followed by an involuntary hospital admission, followed by a more voluntary one, and the computer facilities in psych ward aren't all that good. They don't exist, in fact.

I don't know where to post this, so I'm putting it here.

I've been pretty active in SGs and GOTM here on the site for the last 9 months, but recently I've simply lost interest in Civ 3. Playing has crossed the line from being a fun, challenging addiction to feeling like an unwanted chore. It is selfish for me to pull out of games I'm in, and I am sorry for that, but more importantly, I can't continue playing for commitments sake.

Thanks to anyone who has played in SGs with me. I feel like I met some good people here even though I don't know you all in real life.
:thanx:

Going to the Sunshine coast from the 2nd January to the 18th if I come up in any SG's please skip me. Apologies to the other players in Nero05 and Zyxy01

please skip me until Saturday. I managed to get my face in way of a baseball and don't have much in the way of concentration for now.

I have fallen into a "traffic jam" called feast mode, and RL is getting in the way with school projects, so I may require an extra day to post turnsets, thank you. :)

Tomoyo said:
Theory of SG's: Assuming that a group of five people (uh like SW, AK, Bede, Viper??)are in three SGs(OK but I count 5....AK9,Who1, SW05, Arab Invasion and Igor1) the law of averages states that eventually, the games will all hit one person at one time(that'd be moi') that's proper nordic french fyi. That's when it all goes wrong.(I see, please tell me more...) That person will then enter "feast mode" and play all of them at the same time.(Does this mean no RL?) Then the next person (SW?) will enter feast mode. This is a never-ending cycle.

EDIT: The feast mode is over. Thank you for the wait in the SG's Im in. :thanx:

Lots of assignments to do the whole weekend. And I may not be back on Monday, but there's a low chance of that happening, its the school projects, I got stuck with a Kaleidescope, a Culture Project, and a polygon house (don't ask). :sad:

Well, sorry if I messed up the rosters. I will be back soon enough...don't panic! :p

I was away for a long time, now I want to try civ 3 again :)
Games where I played are already done, so I'm now looking for new SG to join.
*Opening all sg threads*

I will be out of commission from Tuesday till Sunday.

Computer issues. No civ, but I will have internet access. :badcomp:

I'll be watching from the lurker seats for a while. :(

Top Bottom