The out of pocket thread (For skips and other delays)

Out of town Jul 3-10, might not lurk, will not have time to play until then anyways, so it's effective now.

Back into business

;( @ Mirc...

I am very sorry for delays that caused me trouble. I have lost my disk for this game and, as a result, am unable to play.

I'm on skip until further notice due to an injured hand.

Edit: Hand is (mostly) better. I'll be slowly easing back into SGs over the course of the next week.

^ I only just managed to avoid a stampede of elephants to get this post in:

Computer woes; I still don't know when I can be actively back in SG's. I thought I needed a hard drive replacement, but running a diagnostic cd revealed nothing was wrong with the hard drive, and also nothing wrong with the memory.
My computer is still under guarantee, so it's obvious I want it repaired, but it's not clear what's wrong with it, and the tech guys want me to do a lot of time consuming tests on my computer first. That, and they've come up with the brilliant excuse that they can't come because they can't access their diary due to a broken server.

I thought it would be sorted by now, but this is not so straight forward as I thought it would be, and I don't know when I'll be back. My internet is still fine, but I can't run civ.

First time this thread has been used in a while, but I will be without civ access over the next week so I need a skip in my succession games:

Bowsling 2: The Lion and the Chariot
SparGamez 2: Carthage
CivRulesAll 2: AW Monarch
SGFN 9: Constantinople Stands Alone!

:bump:

Also, I'm back, at least for a while.

Top Bottom