1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

The Party: Spys League

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game: Citizens' started by I am the Future, Dec 11, 2005.

1. I am the Future

I am the Future Oi Oi Oi !!!

Political Roleplay

The IgnSoc Ideas

The Party

The Spys is an organization that is affiliated with The Party. Pur goal is to find and report to the thought police alll of those that do not act in a matter expecting of them. All strange behavior exhibited by upper party members could result in them being removed from the upper party. If you report an upper party member to the thought policwe you could become a member of the thought police yourself which could lead you into the upper party.

So join the Spy's league.

Members (all members will be assigned a place in the Party if they have not allready asked for one)

2. I am the Future

I would like to continue to encurage people to join the spys league, it conatains endless possibilities to gain power al you have to do is go for it.

3. koondrad

koondrad Citizen Koondrad

It depends really on how it works. People don't really want to grass up their mates so I would guess that's why there is a shortage of members. If the whole subject of Thought Police and Junior Spies is not handled carefully, I fear it could lead to the collapse of The Party.

4. The Condor

The Condor On an excellent adventure

What could I do?

5. I am the Future

The point is trust, in your fellow memeber, I might want to make it that it is considered thought crime to go against someone who is registered in the spys league (thought police are exampt) and I see no shortage of members, right now we hace 10 members makeing us second to the IIP

6. Nuka-sama

Nuka-sama It's Suzaku Kururigi!

I'll join:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

7. Tubby Rower

Tubby Rower Chronic Slacker

Shouldn't this be moved to the Roleplay sub-forum? Also the Idiot Partee has > 15 members so you're at least 3rd ;)

8. koondrad

koondrad Citizen Koondrad

Yep, but look at the date of the post. ;)