The Philosophers of the Legion Faction

The page hasn't been loading for me either. I think the hosted site is down. Sorry guys.

Factions and Guilds may now take part (as a group) in the Church of Giruvegan Gambit system. This will allow the group to earn prestige with the church.

To take part choose one of the following "gambits" that most closely aligns to your group:

Loyal
Adventurous
Intellectual
Leader

This is a copy of what I have written in my thread "URGENT!-Civil unrest", on the private forum, in case if like me you do not look at it all that much anymore due to lack of activity. Apologies to all those who read this twice.
There has recently been a lot of ill-feeling amongst some of the non-triad players and it is all well and good just putting it down to sour grapes and old players trying to keep the demogame going as a traditional one, but I think the latest threads in the CFC polls show that this isn't just isolated players. Even I, a member of the Philosophers, feel as if most decisions are taken away from my eyes.

Whatever happened to our noble plan of independent apprentices, and fora for each of the ways? Perhaps they would not alleviate the discontent, but it would make me feel a lot more capable of defending our position. I feel somehting should be done on the matter, and sooner rather than later. Are all of the principal ways still playing? I have seen very little activity from some of them.

Do not listen to this mad man. He is obviously one of the lower scum of society who tries to gain superior control.

Question - how many of you are still active players?

Please post a reply to acknowledge

Sorry to see you go Rex

im active somewhat

I am here and still quite active

It depends on your definition of active, I am following most of what is happening but that is about it.

Btw, why did Rex leave? RP reasons? Or does it has something to do with his real live?

Top Bottom