The Post

Eclipse4449

Deity
Welcome to​
"The Post"​

I've created "The Post" to act as a Newspaper or a place to add Articles for those who might want to place News or Fictional news for their use in games or other various reasons

Today a True Story
A man approaches the young lady attendant for service, he notices she is not having a great day so he decides to break the ice and tell her a dirty joke (a pig fell in the mud), stupid I know, but it works. The young lady looks up and giggles a bit and says outloud "Laugh out Loud"! The man clearly not knowing how to respond to her reply because the young lady was clueless as to why the man was now laughing :huh:

Oh noes, not papyrus! THE HORROR…

While looking for his lost cat, an Austrian farmer discovered a deep, perfectly round hole that apparently had appeared in his field overnight.

- When he dropped a stone down the hole he heard a metallic clunk.

According to news reports, an Austrian farmer discovered a mysterious, deep, perfectly round hole that apparently had appeared in his field overnight. And, of course, extraterrestrial activity was assumed.
http://news.discovery.com/human/evolution/farmer-ufo-hole-120318.htm

Damn why do I find this only now? This sure would have come in handy for my Next War PBEM.

Wasn't that the promo image for FfH: Age of Ice?

Wasn't that the promo image for FfH: Age of Ice?

It might be, I found it on a Google image search for FFH2

I wanted a nice image for a game I'm starting and this matches well because my game will be starting frozen.

Now I want to come up with a name for the game

Horse Escapes from Ranch on Horseback

In a rare display of horse stupidity a horse escaped from a ranch in northern Texas on another horse today, confounding horsologists around the globe. At this time it is unclear whether the horses are acting as a team or if the ridden horse is participating involuntarily. That one of the horses was clearly unnecessary seems clear to all except at least one of the horses involved.

Polar bear caught in love triangle with a lemming and a walrus. Len McCluskey denies responsibility.

Now I want to come up with a name for the game

How about "Spring from Heaven"? You know, because it starts frozen but slowly thaws.
Whatever you choose, I´d definitely like to join it, so keep me in the loop.

Lemming caught in love triangle with walrus and a hamster. Hamster denies charges of racism. Also claims lemming is a lemon. Walrus hospitalized with exhaustion.

Meh, we´ll be fine unless a nuclear war breaks out somewhere. With how big this map it´s barely noticeable when a single tile per year turns to desert.

The EU has decided Greece is such a waste of space now that have agreed to rid it from the EU and its currency. Both Greece and the EU have agreed to handover the state to the US to become an American colony, because reasons. Exports of big fat weddings are expected to increase 10-fold. Spain, Portugal, Italy, and Ireland all potentially await similar fates. In other news diabetes on the rise in Greece.

Top Bottom