~The Prussian Crown~ An Imperial Glory AAR

Captain2

ಠ_ృ
The Begining

July, 1789

The Newly Crowned Emperor of Prussia, Kaptain2 looked out from his palace upon Brandenburg, The Sun shining upon his newly planted garden and talking to his aide

"well, it appears that we have our work cut out for us..." The Emperor said

"Don’t worry sir, that’s what the gardeners are for..." The Aide remarked

"I'm talking about my empire you old fool" The Emperor said giving the Aide a cold look

Kaptain continued "we are in the centre of Europe, surrounded by Russia, Austria, Britain and even those crazy French, those are the ones we need to watch as far as I’m concerned, they seem to want to spread their rebellion..."

with that the Emperor turned sharply and walked to his chambers yelling behind him to his aide "Prussia will no longer stand by while others in Europe expand, its our turn!"

Current Statistics of the Empire

2 Kaptains for commanding the millitary
60 Musketeers
60 Grenzers
60 Landwehr (Militia)
1 Ship

Allied with Saxony

Commanders and Council Members

Spoiler :
Oberst Kan- Commander of the Eastern Front
Kaptain Killyouall
Oberst Raisin Bran II-Commander of Western Front
Kaptain Beaver Jr.-homeland defense
Oberst Princescamp-Leader of the Southern Front
Kaptain Canuck- Errand Boy
Admiral Nuclear Kid-Commander of the Navy
Kaptain Ironman
Kaptain Volans

thanks, oddly enough i've seemed to be bitten with the German bug.... poland is looking quite tempting right now

I dub thee Kaptain Kan :p

yeah, since commanders in this game are pretty close to the total war commanders I can actually assign people to leaders, however the leader doesnt go in combat, he only dies if his division is wiped out

and promotion is possible, in the mean time i'll leave you in command of the action agianst poland that i plan to begin soon

I'm happy with that. I would prefer to be at the front lines of the Napoleonic War at some point, but to be honest I'm happy being the guy being given orders for once :p

Good luck again, I've considered getting this game a couple of times, would be nice to see it being played beforehand.

yeah in this one there is a commander Bonaparte, so i'll try to position you agianst him at some point.... right now I'm short on Kaptains so you'll be in charge of Poland, expect an update soon since my last update was only begining the game and observing things :p

edit: other people may also apply for either Commander positions or Council positions who i'll allow to vote on things

Onward to Poland!

August 1789

The Emperor had recived a letter after ordering envoys to send the declaration of war to poland, The war had finally begun

Official Declaration of War

finally when september arrived Kaptian Kan had recived his orders to begin his attack and after some light marching he arrived on the polish border

Prussian Millitary, Under the Command of Kaptain Kan

The Battle began quickly with the polish army consisting of 60 Musketeers facing off agianst the prussian war machine, Kan divided his force, leaving the Muskets behind the Militia and then ordering the Militia to march towards the enemy

soon the Polish met up with a charge by militia units, causing severe casulaties, since they were not as killed at close range fighting, just when the polish began to see a glimmer of hope as they began to inflict casualties upon the Prussian Militia the sight of 120 Prussian guns pointed at them didnt help morale

Kan begining the victory in poland

Finally towards the end of the battle the victorious Prussian army stood over the bodies of their enemies, not a single polish soldier survived the battle, The only thing left was to garrison poland until the government surrendered and was annexed....

Battle of Poland statistics

Prussia 180 Troops 42 Casualties
Poland 60 Troops 60 Casualties

can you put a link to amazon for this game?

OOH, sign me up as a Captain! :wavey:

Subi is here! So, what position shall I receive?

either Millitary or Council, the Kaptains get say in millitary matter but Council can vote on things, however if i see a chance for something that conflicts with a vote but is too good to pass up, i reserve the power to veto a vote :p

I want in !

Is there any wine in Prussia?

Any job is good .... Thinking about it put me in charge of any army of drunken soldiers. :p

no wine, beer, :p maybe we'll get wine when we get to france

ok ill be capitain of the drunken Prussians! :goodjob:

I hereby request the position of Leader of the Northern Front (Denmark/Scandinavia)

Top Bottom