1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The real buff Autocracy needs

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Vidszhite, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Vidszhite

Vidszhite Prince

Change the title it gives you from "XYZ the Terrible" to "Emperor XYZ". What if I'm not terrible? What if I treat my OWN people like royalty and choose to only subjugate everyone else?

C'mon! Order gets Chairman, why can't Autocracy have Emperor? The AIs even call you that.

2. ParadigmPlague

ParadigmPlague Chieftain

Dude use the search key theres like 3 threads on this topic

3. Vidszhite

Vidszhite Prince

I know, dude, I've posted in all 3. This is actually a satire about that fact, but it's also semi serious, because I wanna be Emperor. :c

4. True_Candyman

True_Candyman Emperor

Technically speaking, empires have nothing to do with autocracy either. Autocracy is just a system of government with one person in charge. That doesn't imply they will be terrible, or militaristic. It just so happens this has often been the case.

You could have "overlord" as a title, or "emperor" or "chairman" or "president" or "king" and they'd all be just as relevant.