The Religions of Fanatika

Many of the honoured deceased crowd round the map and watch the final moments of Fanatika. There is a hushed silence, as the volcano gives out one last great eruption. It could really be called an explosion. The entire continent which was home to Fanatika and many other countries, all with their own governments, peoples and cultures, is destroyed. In the hellish firestorms and tulmults that follow the volcano's eruption, few could ever survive. For those that are spared, it is only because of the will of Alpha...

Brother Adam: Look, there goes the Rhineland. Swallowed into the boiling seas, like so many other places.

Zarn: It has gone the way of Vanir. May the people there be accepted into Heaven as we were.

Sister Eve: Zarn, look. Your son! He has been spared!

Everyone looks and sees Zarn's son, Sky. He has been taken from the doomed land and placed by the will of Alpha in another place. Zarn is overjoyed that his son has been given a new life in a new land...

Zarn: A true miracle! My son will carry on my work in that new land.

Shaitan: Many other good souls have also been spared. I see that they have also been transported to the new land. They will all found a new civilization, a new culture with its roots in Fanatika society. Maybe in a few generations, they will even forget where they came from, if it is Alpha's will. But we shall know. We shall watch over them with interest, and when they are ready once again, then they shall know the truth once more.

Adam: Well said Shaitan. (turning to the map) Look, my friends. Fanatika's final moments.

All watch as the entire continent disappears under the waves. In a few centuries, the land will become only a legend, one of great hope and adventure. Already many people are arriving at the gates of Heaven for their final judgement...

Sheep2: What is this place? Where am I? Where are my comrades?

The Angel Michael comes over to Sheep2. Recognising him to be an atheist, he shakes his head sorrowfully...

Michael: I am sorry that you have denied the afterlife. It would have been better if you had never been born. For the Place of Lamentation is your final destination. There is no need for a trial.

Sheep2: (Angry) You don't exist! You are no Angel! I refuse to accept your authority over me! Workers of the World, refuse this Opium of the Masses! Unite with the true way of Communism! Follow me! Break the chains of the slavery of religion...

As he continues his useless tirade, the ground beneath him opens up. Horrible slimy tentacles wrap themselves around his legs and he is pulled, screaming into the Place of Lamentation. Those assembled are shocked...

Zarn: What will happen to him? He tried to kill my son, but even I didn't wish him that fate.

Michael: You don't want to know. Atheists have a special level in the Place of Lamentation reserved for them. It is not something we like to discuss.

Many thousands of new arrivals are here now. The Angels are busy processing them, getting them ready for their final judgements. Brother Adam and Sister Eve leave the scene and go for a walk...

Sister Eve: My husband, do you think that Shaitan is really correct about the people of the new land? Do you think that their decendants will forget their roots, they would forget us all?

Brother Adam: Perhaps, my love. If it is the will of Alpha. Maybe they will find a new way, but they will know Alpha eventually, even if it not how we know him. I suspect that Fanatika, and even one day, the Community, will decend into legend. But we will all be there. All the bold leaders, all the faithful servants, all the villians and the rogues, as well as the bringers of the light. Yes Eve, Fanatika might be forgotten one day by the people of the World, but all we stood for, all our hopes and dreams, that can never be extinguished!

Sister Eve: (looking long at her husband) I love you Adam. I am so happy we can spend our afterlife together.

Brother Adam: And I love you, dear Eve. Come, let us walk in the Garden...

And so, the two Spiritualists walk into the misty garden hand-in-hand. If they had eyes for anything other than each other at that point, they might have seen a figure watching them. He stands there, watching them go, and smiles to himself. It is Alpha...

The Judgement of the Cupertanians
A slightly different story
Suddenly, the world turned white. All around are tabels, with place card settings. They are for all Sir and Lady SaaMs, past and present. All of the people there are wearing black leisure outfits.
A figure in the front of the room: Attention! May I have your attention please! Welcome to the Gathering of the Cupertanians. To those of you who were dead, welcome back. To those of you who were alive, you're now semi-dead.
Sir SaaM the Futile: Semi-Dead?
Figure: Well, technically, none of you were ever dead. But, none of you were ever alive either.
Collective Gasp!
Figure: Settle, Settle. Dont make me push the button...
People begin to settle down, listening to what the figure says.
Figure: First, let me congratulate someone special in the audience. The only person who figured out what was going on, Lady SaaM the Binary!
Binary stands up. A teenage girl, used to programing and not fancy parties. People clap for no reason
Figure: Yes, she figured out everything. We left clues for you all. The name of your gods, the family crest, even the motto. They all fell into place once computers were invented. If you ran our official story through a binary stream, it revelaed a message from me. Now who am I, you ask? I'm Sir SaaM
Collective Gasp!
SaaM: Yes, thats right. The original. Of course, thats not my real name, just the name I use here. I am just part of an experiment to create a world ran by artifical intelegence. My coworkers and I uploaded ourselves as part of the matrix. I am merely a mortal, not a god. All the major players did it. I, however, was the only one to leave a trace of myself, through the Book Of Penguin. Yeesh, none of you ever thought it was odd that the book was solely 3s and 4s? Binary, ya van schviagers! Well, anyway. Here we are. Now, this button is the abort button to this little world. I could, if I felt like it, shut it down, destroying you all. But, I'm in a good mood. So, I'm going to take this little disk. And you will all disapear. But you wont be gone. This disk will throw the program into the hands of a Random Number Generator. And we will emerge something new. It will also wipe your memories. So, we will be a new people, ready to found a new civilization and lead it to glory. And I will lead you as I did before. And this time, the clues wont be so obvious. You're lucky you discovered computers, otherwise you would be stuck in some sort of Religious doomsday.
Now,
Close your eyes. Take a deep breath. Let go.
And with that, Sir SaaM pulled up a console and threw the disk into it. The world went black...

TO BE CONTINUED, DG3 RPG

Soon a bright white light surounds Dr. Ed's Truck. Suddenly Sky appeares in the back of the truck

Mara Jade, CivGeneral, Dr. Ed, Dr. Conrad: What the!? Sky!

Sky: How did I get here?

Suddenly Angel Michael apeares in fron of them

Angel Michael: All Five of you. Your lives will be spared. You have good qualitys to be accepted into Heaven, But. YOur lives are too important for the next world.

Dr. Conrad: How are we going to cross over to the next world?

Angel Michael: Dr. Ed and Dr. Conrad will go into the next world with different Identities

Dr. Ed: Like a reincarnation kind of thing.

Angel Michael: Exactly, Follow me, it is to dangerous to be in this world, we have a specal place for visitors.

Soon, Sky, Mara Jade, CivGeneral, Dr. Ed, and Dr. Conrad levitates to the sky. Dr. Ed looks down as the land below them are overwhelmed by the waters and the Horsemen. Soon they came to the gates

Dr. Ed: *Wistles* Nice place, now I beleve.

Soon an old freind, Hoek walks up to the group with a clipboard in hand

Hoek: CivGeneral, Mara Jade, and Sky. Would you please come with me

Angel Michael: Dr. Conrad and Dr. Ed. Proceade to the Incarnation room

Mara Jade: Well, Dr. Ed. I guess this is good bye.

Dr. Ed: I will miss you three

Mara Jade, and CivGeneral hugs there freind Dr. Ed. Tears began to run down Dr. Ed's Cheek

Angel Michael: You will see him again, but in a different Identity

Hoek: CivGenera, Mara Jade, Sky. Lets go I have 3 seats reserved in the Visitors area

CivGeneral, Mara Jade, and Sky heads into the Visitors area awaiting there turn to return to the next world. Soon Zarn has noticed that his son, Sky is with the Group. Zarn aproaches them

Zarn: Son, What happened?!

Hoek: Its perfictly alright, Angel Michael has given them specal access to transfer to the next world.

Zarn: Ok. CivGeneral and Mara Jade. Take care of my Boy.

Mara Jade & CivGeneral: We will.

Soon the gates to the visitors area closes as the grroup enters. CivGeneral, Mara Jade, and Sky takes a seat

Hoek: *Ahem* The Transfer to the next world is simple. All we do is erase any portion relating to Fanatika

CivGeneral rases his hand

Hoek: Yes CivGeneral

CivGeneral: Could you ensure that Mara and I are still together in the next world

Hoek: Certanly. We can provide accomidations for couples. Anyway, for the Transfer to be compleate, you need to dress in the apropreate clothing related to 4000BC

Alpha: (Voice) How goes the Transfer with the specaly picked people I have chosen?

Hoek: Perfictly good

CivGeneral cant help but try to remember who Hoek was

Alpha: (Voice) I wanted to make sure that CivGeneral and Mara Jade will still be together in the next world

Hoek: Way ahead of you

Meanwhile in the Reincarnation room

Dr. Ed: Reading a card My new identity will be Bob

Dr. Conrad: heh, I got an interesting name, "Crag Ors"

Shaitan: I wanted to make sure that CivGeneral, Mara Jade, and Sky would easyley be aquainted. Now Dr. Ed, you will be Bob, CivGeneral's Long time Freind and fellow hunter. Dr. Conrad, YOu will be Crag Ors, another Freind of CivGeneral but an avid Prospector.

Dr. Ed: Looking at Dr. Conrad Hense the name...

Dr. Ed & Dr. Conrad: Together ...Ors

Shaitan: Good luck to you both.

Dr. Conrad and Dr. Ed gives the thumbs up as they beguin to lye down and Shaitan give the signal. In the World Transfer Room, CivGeneral and Mara Jade walks into a tube like object Hand-in-Hand, Sky soon follows them

Hoek: Ready?

CivGeneral, Mara Jade & and Sky gives the thumbs up as Hoek give the signal.

Alpha: (voice) and thus they are ready

CivGeneral and Mara Jade close there eyes. Alpha waves his hand...

Top Bottom