The Resistance!

@Arakhor is the new Mission Leader! Choose your five assignees for this last mission.

Vote Track is at 1 out of 5 chances.

So that confirms that the Auto/JK/Me/Pouter/Lohr group has either one spy or none, and right now, I'm leaning towards none.

I'm still pretty certain Arakhor's a spy, National seems suspicious and has gone AWOL, and I'm about 50/50 on which of Al and Snerk I find more suspicious right now.

Generally agreed.

Seems optimistic to assume there's no spies in that five man group. I'm sure we'll want to follow up with same/similar line-up. I'd want myself instead of Lohr though.

Chox/JK: You both seem to have a spy lean on me. Now tell me why.

On pure meta I wouldn't say National is more suspicious for disappearing. But I'm I'm also against giving inactives a free pass.

Arkahor is not looking good after pushing for a rejection of the last line-up. So we might as well skip to the next vote track as there is no way he's getting a roster through.

So that confirms that the Auto/JK/Me/Pouter/Lohr group has either one spy or none, and right now, I'm leaning towards none.

Well, of course you would be - you're on that roster. :p

My choices are myself, Al Sipsclar, Choxorn, National and Snerk.

So that confirms that the Auto/JK/Me/Pouter/Lohr group has either one spy or none
This is true, and Arakhor brings only one from that group?

And at that, the one I think is a spy

All the people in this lineup are rather suspicious

I'll be voting no

To be perfectly honest, there was a peak scum moment for Snerk and I am increasingly more and more leaning on his innocence. Nevertheless I think we hit the nail on the head and that the exact same lineup should go on the final mission.

Send in your vote by 3/10/17 at 6:00 PM CST.

You're almost forcing me to assume you as spy
Didn't you already? -->
I'm not really sure, but I feel like Snerk is relatively likely to be spy
will the next mission fail with just one spy vote?
I'm also wondering about this. But I guess it will since it's not specified?

Anyway, let's assume Arakhor is a spy and let's take a look at his roster:
My choices are myself, Al Sipsclar, Choxorn, National and Snerk.
This makes little sense as a roster proposed by resistance member. Choxorn is the only one included from the previous line-up. Arakhor will know that his roster is utterly doomed. So my question is what the hell is Arakhor trying to push here?

His five picks are arguably the five scummiest players in this game. In that they are the most mentioned players in spy-leans.

My guess would be that it's an attempted frame. I.e. he really wants us to repeat the same line-up as yesterday, which is the exact opposite roster to his, bar choxorn, and that will result in a failed mission.

Or an elaborate double bluff. Or he's actually resistance. I doubt either.

My Theory: Arakhor is just openly scumming and picking all the scummiest players to try to avoid tipping his hand as to who among them are his teammates.

It took me quite a bit of thought to compose that list. I'm wounded (truly I am!) that people don't seem to appreciate it. :cry:

Group hug? :grouphug:

Cut it out, alligator!

By the by, that group-hug emote is really quite sweet. :love:

Heheheh.

Autolycus - No
Lohrenswald - No
JohannaK - No
Snerk - No
choxorn - No
Al Sipsclar - No
Arakhor - Yes

This mission will not go forward.

@Lohrenswald , you are the new Mission Leader. Assign five players for the fifth mission.

Vote Track 2 out of 5 chances.

Top Bottom