The Rise of Brazil

I have brought to the parliament two more requests.

Request 1:
The buildup of The Brazilian Army to invade Argentina.

Request 2:
The creation of the video proposed by constantinople above as the anthem.

Remember to vote for both requests in yea or nay.

-Pedro II

1. Yea
2. Nay

1. yea
2. yea

The next person to vote will be last. Right now there are 3 votes in favor of building an army to invade Argentina and 1 not in favor. Also, there are 2 in favor of making the song into the anthem and 2 not in favor.

The Federative Republic of Brazil has a new anthem! Glory to Brazil!

-Pedro II

glory to Brazil! unlike those Norwegians, who have two left feet :D

Frick a fracking school keeps getting in my way when I want to continue this. By the beard of Zeus I swear that a new story will come out Wednesday.

Edit:Welllllll sorry for not getting it in on Wednesday. Zeus' beard is dissapointed in me.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sweden, seeking good relations with Brazil request an open borders. The Swedo-Brazilian Alliance is strengthened by this agreement. Immediately after this Scandinavian tourists pour into the lovely cities we own. Norwegian are seen nation-wide trying to dance with their two left feet. A golden age in tourism and friendship arise from this international deal.
Spoiler :

Korea seeking a similar deal asks for the right to move units through Brazilian borders. We agree for the sake of Korea. Looking for opportunities to jump ahead technologically Pedro II also agrees to a very one-sided deal. This deal, though, creates a new scientific bound needed to keep the Brazilians viable as a world power.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

With the year 1904 rolling around a sudden realization hits the leaders of Brazil. Brazil won't become a massive power and conquer the world. We weren't given massive technological leaps like the Americans, screw those guys. We have had to fight for every inch and every second. Our proud nation may not become the most powerful, but we'll be damned if we give up. We won't stop until everyone in South America and Latin America bows down to us. We may not take the world like Britain, but we will not be forgotten.
Spoiler :

:clap:

:blush::D:thanx:

With the year 1904 rolling around a sudden realization hits the leaders of Brazil. Brazil won't become a massive power and conquer the world.

I know that feel, bro. But seriously, it's possible if you're a good player. Kinkaz conquered China, India, South America, and the Philippines as Argentina. You really need to trade for a map of the world and look for independent cities you can conquer, then you can work your way up the ladder.

Huh, good point.... I'll bring it up next congress.

Guess what guys! It's finals week for me! This means one of two things, I will either have absolutely nothing posted for the week because of the absolute avalanche of work and projects my superiors are sure to dump on me, or it means tons of posts because I don't WANT to do the stuff my superiors have dumped on me. :) Just kidding, this is why I haven't done anything in a while, I swear I haven't forgot about this! Once school is over though I will be posting more often and with much more effort. :) Good day and long live Brazil!

Good luck, finals are coming up for me as well. Hope to see some updates in the next coming week.

Once school is over I will be hammering those puppies out faster than you could use slavery to hurry production.

A new complication has arisen and a vey serious family crisis urges me to fly up to Pennsylvania. Then I have to make up a final when I get back. Do not expect new updates until, at the earliest, Thursday probably Friday. At some point I may arrange a parliament but no new updates. Thank you for your understanding in these times because I am stressed out the wazoo. Glory to Brazil.

I'm finally back from Pennsylvania. We had a problem and we mourned but now we can move on. I am bringing back the parliament for a request.

Request 1:
Explore new lands and conquer after taking Argentina with the Brazilian military.

-PedroII

Top Bottom