The Rise of Brazil

lol, whats up with viking port au prince?

edit: is the story continuing? or is this the end

Brazil just might be able to pull out an upset

It seems that the situation right now is that Argentina and Brazil are united. We have just taken La Paz and Caracas has been burnt. Are the Colombians ready to capitulate ? And the Peruvians ?

I guess I kinda answere your question for you :p

lol, whats up with viking port au prince?

edit: is the story continuing? or is this the end

Damn Swedes :p I had a game as the HRE once and the Viking took everything on the western front of Russia, they took central Asia, they took china, they took North AFrica, and they took Madrid. Not surprisingly they collapsed but still! It's almost like a bug because they were still conquering when they were collapsing. Nah this is continuing til the end, til someone wins. :D

Brazil just might be able to pull out an upset

Let us all hope so!

VOTING BEGINS AFTER MIDNIGHT CENTRAL STANDARD TIME
PLEASE WAIT UNTIL AFTER SO ALL HAVE A CHANCE TO ENTER THE RACE FOR HEAD OF PARLIAMENT, ALL VOTES BEFORE ARE INVALID
CURRENT RUNNERS:

adhiraj.bose of the Unity Party
mrrandomplayer of the Galactic Party

Current standings
Unity Party-adhiraj.bose: 6
Galactic Party-mrrandomplayer: 2​

How far advanced is Britain?
And to answer your earlier question, I live in a van down by the Detroit River.

I don't know how advanced they are but I know they do not have artillery or medicine so they beelined for mech infantry. Oh and thanks. :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Only five hours left to create a party, and begin running for Head of Parliament!

For the next 24 hours until next Central Standard time midnight is adhiraj.bose's chance to campaign. Once it hits midnight then the polls are open and everyone vote for your candidate for Head of Parliament. Your choice will be easy this time but still, follow the formalities please :p

i wonder who i'll vote for...

Spoiler :
:sarcasm:

i wonder who i'll vote for...

Spoiler :
:sarcasm:

It's a mystery :p but regardless you must wait for another 23 hours and 10 minutes :D

I would like to found the Galactic Party. Its goal is to pursue a space victory, increasing scientific funds and changing production to the Apollo Project (and later spaceship parts). The party is not opposed to war with Britain, but thinks that technological progress should take priority. However, until the Apollo Project is finished and spaceship parts can be built, the party will build troops and support war with Britain.

I would like to found the Galactic Party. Its goal is to pursue a space victory, increasing scientific funds and changing production to the Apollo Project (and later spaceship parts). The party is not opposed to war with Britain, but thinks that technological progress should take priority. However, until the Apollo Project is finished and spaceship parts can be built, the party will build troops and support war with Britain.

Just because I want an actual race between two people, I will look past the fact that the deadline was 8 and a half hours before your post. Also, you didn't PM me abut :p I don't care that much though. That's fine with me. Create a banner of sorts and start campaigning. :goodjob:

I want to see the two parties debate against each other. I think that would be interesting :)

A Space victory is impractical this late in the game ! We must simply focus on uniting South America and kicking out the British. Of course, the Unity party is open to working together with the Galactic party on this point. We must step out into the world and lead our people to glory. I propose a time victory.

Just by the way. France has the Apollo Program done and has already built some pieces to the ship. Just by the way. I forgot that until just now.

Spaaaaaaaaaaaacce

He just looks happy to be there.
Spoiler :

Galactic Principle: We are too far behind in power to win a victory in the long run, but we have the power of rockets and are able to commence the Apollo Project. While the war with England is theoretically good in principle while we can't build any Spaceship Parts, we should try to take the British cities in South America quickly before the project is finished, then make peace as quickly as possible. However, if we can't take the city in time, we should either try to grind out an attrition victory with artillery or make peace. What we should do in the meantime is change production in our most productive city to the Apollo Project and emphasize research of techs that give us spaceship parts.

As of two hours ago there will be 46 hours to vote between adhiraj.bose of the Unity Party and mrrandomplayer of the Galactic Party for Head of Parliament. Ballots will be cast until midnight of July 10 Central Standard Time

Top Bottom