The Road to War Ultimate Edition for BtS 3.19

What are the specs of your PC. Are you running a 64bit OS.

The RTW mod is a great game to play but I have a few issues that I would like to raise:
1. The battlefield smoke is just annoying. I can't properly see what is behind the smoke and it stays there for ages. KIWITT showed me how to get rid of it but is hasn't worked, if anyone can tell me how to get rid of the battlefield smoke I would like to know, thankyou.
2. Since when can artillery make a direct assault against tanks and/ or infantry? Never, it wouldn't happen in real life.
Since when can artillery defend itself against tanks and/ or infantry? Never. Again it wouldn't happen in real life.
Artillery are only really used for bombardment of an enemy position prior to an assault.
3. Bomber interception by fighters, how is it that my bombers get intercepted by fighters when I can't see any fighters any where on the map? For a fighter to intercept a bomber it should be a near to the bombers flight path.
4. Aerial/ artillery bombardment: this should damage enemy units as it does, but in reality would never be able to wipe out an enemy unit except shipping which can be sunk by aerial units.

I would really like to be able to change the parameters of the game, does any one know how this can be done? or do you need to be a computer genius to do this?

Any help would be most welcome, thankyou.

I played as Italy on the global world map with historical events but when the Germans captured Paris, Vichy France was not formed at all.Even 20turns later when the Germans captured all French territory in Europe I still had enemy French cities in north Africa.I thought Tunis etc. would become Vichy French just like when I played as the Germans but that event didn't come at all.

When I played Germany and conquered Paris, next turn Vichy France was formed.I just wonder why it doesn't happen when playing Italy and Germans AI capture Paris.Other events like the Anschluss correctly appeared...

Well you have probably discovered a bug ... it is unlikely to be repaired.

Hi guys! I can't play to The Road to War Ultimate Edition :( As soon as I try to launch it, my game close and I go to back and the windows desk. I juste have one error windows "Civilization IV ceased to work" :confused:

Help me please :cry:

Please install Civ IV as per my thread in my signature.

Civ IV is already installed, you didn't answer my question -_-' I removed the BtS default Roadtowar folder, and replaced it with the one in the first page, but then the game crashes when I try to load it. Any troubleshooting/fixing advice? I'm running by Vista 32bits, BTS 3.19

Civ IV needs to be installed in the manner I describe in Win 7/8 if you want to play new mods. Otherwise the game crashes.

Hey guys. I'm trying to download this but none of the links work. I have the 1939 Europe map but would really like to try out the world map. If anyone has a link that would be great! Thanks!

I've been trying to download this but when I get the zip from the google drive link and try to unzip it I get a message that the files are corrupted.

Sort of late to the party I know, but the version of road to war included in bts says there will be a version coming with event movies and other maps- is this that version? (When it's working, which it isn't)

Top Bottom