The Royal House of Lifespanius in Gorina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyc

Looking for the door...
Welcome to the House of Lifespanius in Gorina. We are descendents from two great families stemming from Noshuret. Those would be the House of Atrous and the House of Lifespanius. I am Prince Diutius, ruler of Gorina. My family and I run a semi-relaxed set of laws in Gorina as we are still a very small city. We are very glad you chose to visit Gorina and hope you will chose to stay. There are many benefits for starting on the ground floor, so to speak. OK, let me start off by showing you the family tree.

Prince Diutius Lifespanius
Princess Caia Lifespanius Helena- wife
Praeditus Lifespanius Maximus - son
Diutia Lifespanius Bellona - daughter

This thread is still under construction, listed below are some facts about Gorina and other odds and ends. This will also be a place for family conversations and other relevant discussions.

Just some local stats about our city above, and below is a birds eye view of Gorina.

The Lifespanius Family of Gorina
Maximus Desmond Nevelis
Honorius Peesea
Agrippina Peesea
Gontskius Maximilian II

:thumbsup:
Citizens considering Gorina
Kathrine "Katie" DiSaaMuel
Walter and Mellita Roberts
Marcus and Ribeena Lifespanius

Lauren approaces Diutius
Lauren: I regret to inform you that Brian was killed in the Barbarian attack... Silly boy, couldnt run fast enough..
Well, anyway, hes dead and the marriage will not be able to take place. Just a word of advice. There is always still Walter...

Emperor Atrous approaches the Gorinian Palace with Tasius and a team of guards...

Random Gorina Guard: Hail Emperor Atrous!
Diutius: Hail, Atrous! My leige, we were not expecting you. There shall be a feast in your honor, Emperor.
Atrous: Thank you, my son. Now, please show me the palace.

Honorius Peesea is seen approaching Gorina with a unit of warriors and his sister, Agrippina.
Honorius: I have traveled to Gorina, and my warrior unit will be officially stationed here. I want to help you repel Nero Viviano's forces with my unit, as it will probably come under the heaviest attack when he decides to attack. My sister Agrippina and I also come to live in this fair - albeit small - city.

Gorina hasn't seen this much traffic since its creation, thinks Diutius silently. He glances to the hills to see if the Jade Commandos are in route. Nothing. Ah, well. Time to play host.

Diutius bows slightly to the Emperor. "But of course, Sage Atrous. My palace is your palace." He subtley signals a guard to have a feast started. The guard disappears like a wisp of smoke.

"Please come right this way, we'll go straight there, where you can relax and bathe your feet. I'm so glad you've come. With Lauren, Maximillian, Honorius, and Agrippina joining us we are starting to have quite a military camp. I wish my father and brother were here."

Diutius slowly walks the Despot inside his home and directs staff to assist him. "Right through those doors you'll find pools and women to help you. I shall join you in a moment."

The Despot thanks Diutius and wanders off to bathe. Diutus heads back to his other guests.

Welcome Lauren! I had heard that my sister Mellita was considering a marraige with Brian, I am sorry to hear of his demise. I will try to inform my father Briefus so he can plan a new course of action.

I hope you brought your bow...it looks like Gorina will turn into a hot-spot.

"Welcome to Gorina, Honorius and and your lovely sister Agrippina. So nice to meet you. I am certainly glad you have brought your troops with you. There is a camp on the south end of town where your men can be fed and quartered." Diutus takes Lauren and Honorius, followed by his sister into the main hall of the palace. He there instructs more staff to care for them.

"I must return to the Emperor and be sure he is in good health. Your needs will be seen to by these people, farewell." And Diutius is gone as quickly as he first appeared.

The Jade Commandos arrive in Gorina. Soon Gontskius Maximilian II enters the hut of Prince Diutius Lifespanius

Prince Diutius Lifespanius: Hello, welcome to the Royal House of Lifespanius.

Gontskius Maximilian II: I have heard that my daughter is going to marry Marcus Lifespanius. Do you know where his father is since I would like to meet the father

Prince Diutius Lifespanius: They are in Noshuret right now. You and your Daughter have traveld a long way.

Gontskius Maximilian II: Hopefuly it would be possible for me to find a home in Gorina.

Just a Note- Lauren may not be alive anymore (CT hasnt updated who's dead and who's not), so this is Katie talking now
Katie: Ah, what a lovely court and reception. Perfect for a contessa like myself (pending death of Lauren, Eldest female recieves title). I am here to arange the marriage of my adopted father.. werid.. Always thought it would be the other way 'round.. Oh well. Anyway, Diutius, back to the talks!

I've just gotten word from my father that there is to be a double wedding for my twin siblings, Marcus and Mellita. This is wonderful. Katie, Mellita is to marry Walter and they are both in Noshuret now. Marcus is there also, awaiting Ribeena.

Ribeena, Gontskius Maximillian II, and you Katie should take the road back to Noshuret by the fastest means I have available, to attend the wedding. We must not delay. Then I hope Maximillian II will return for the battle (and Katie too, if she wishes to live here).:)

Maximus Desmond Nevelis starts making some preperations.

By the blood which flows through my veins and the arrow which I hold, of course I shall return to battle. There would be no greater honor. I give you the hand of my adopted father (weird, right?) for your daughter. Meanwhile, after the wedding, I will begin looking for a husband. I will only marry a smart, fast man. Nothing else.

See you at the wedding!

NOTICE FOR GORINA CITIZENS:
helena, princess of gorina, now owns the lands around gorina as atrous died of old age.
the citizens of gorina will surely benefit of those ownings. my first step was to build up defence of the gorina territories... 2 legionaries should be enough for the first step.

in the next days, people who moove to gorina will be able to lent land for usage. so if you like to build up something, for example a farm, you can do so. the ownership will not be transferred, only the right to use and live on the land.

the administration of this territory will be given, as before, to my beloved husband ditritus.

OOC:
cyc, we had to pay 5 shield for the troops. also we need to pay 2shield+2food for their maintenance.
please reflect this when you give out usage rights to people.

Honorius: I would like to rent two or three plains or hills tiles. This is to allow me to build up my forces for the upcoming invasion, and upgrade my current warrior unit.

Cyc- You begin with the marrage, I'll do the birthing. Divide characters by two and have any excess go into a RNG between you and I?

A note: Just ran it. Congrats, Cyc. Youre a grandpa. Successful delivery, a boy.

Didnt name him, but here are his stats

Agility: 15
Discipline: 11
Charisma: 13
Constitution: 11
Intelligence:14
Intellectual, Cultural, Tracking

DiSaaMuel Genes, IMHO

Now, whose is it?

OOC: Who is dead in the royal house of Lifespannius in Gorina and who is alive? I think that Diutius is dead at 48 and Helena is alive at 45, but I could be wrong. BTW, Honorius (age 35) is still looking for land to rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom